Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "Dumars not a option" by Pels

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinedisastr View Post
    Then I'll end it.
    Other teams have more to give for him.
    In previous years that was true. If Chicago wants to blow things up then a top 5/6 pick + another 1st rounder in 2017/2018 is not a bad deal. We can still toss in a player they might have their on eye on as well. Maybe they want Evans as an expiring trade chip?

Not saying it is probable at all. But we could get at least a competitive package together.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinedisastr View Post
    Then I'll end it.
    Other teams have more to give for him.
    Only 5 or so will have a higher 1st round pick. And none of them have a player like Ryan Andersen or Tyreke Evans to sweeten the deal.

It won't happen. But it could.

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    He also said a lot of things about this season that didn't happen. I don't think he confirmed anything.
    Fair point. We shall guys.
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Quote Originally Posted by tdcreator View Post
    I like your thinking for Jimmy or Paul. For Saric and Hezonja we would have to swap 1st which I'd do in a heartbeat. Hezonja and the 11th pick which could be say Luwawu would be enticing. Saric we would have to fall really far back so probably not him.
    If Heild is already off the board when we pick I would trade for Hezonja

I'm calling it now, with Demps on board we are going to draft Murray at 6 or 7 and he is going to bust.

EG is licking his lips because he knows what Demps gave Asik, and the cap is going up. He is returning on a contract none of us like because...well, Del.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

If Demps stays, it shows how little Loomis really pays attention to what is going on with the team. Demps is a disaster. By all accounts he could not mesh with Williams or Gentry. He appears to stubbornly build teams based on his own wants rather than those of the coach. He has had plenty of time to prove his worth and has shown that his only value is churning the bottom of the roster.

Last year season ending press conference was 3 days after last game...
    Hopefully there will be announcement soon.
    Maybe evaluation is in progress.
    Maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by tdcreator View Post
    I hate whoever started the Butler talk cause now that's all I think about. Lol
    Was excited about Butler until reading the recent quotes on how he wouldn't fit into the offense because he insisted on holding the ball and going iso. Don't see that meshing with Gentry, and combined with his injuries...

Thread Information