Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tyreke out for the season?

Dell trades the pick and I'm going to start watching Euroleague basketball until I calm down.
    Hey @okcthunder - you guys suck! Our top players are hurt. Some are dead. Some don't even like basketball.And we still kicked y'all's asses!- @TheFakeMonty

Dell trade the pick and I'm gonna drop out of college.
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

You are now about to witness the strength of street knowledge.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinedisastr View Post
    All aboard!

#NoWinsForBen
    Heck Yeah, I'm aboard!!!

Someone needs to prepare the tank!!

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    You are now about to witness the strength of street knowledge.
    I approve this message
    The most overused words on Pelicansreport.com. Wrongly, I might add.

ELITE - (often used with a plural verb) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.

GREAT - notable; remarkable; exceptionally outstanding

These words should not be used lightly

It is so pathetic I have to lol.

For the last 3yrs how many of our core 5 played together? Jrue/Evans/EG/AD/RA, we mostly have 3, sometime 2. I think there were a few games with just Evans last year.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    There's gotta be some shady things going around. Either that, or the front office/medical staff is completely incompetent. I've never seen a franchise mishandle injuries like this before.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Interesting thoughts from Monty...

"God don't like ugly"
    -Monty Williams
    "Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a Williams scorned"
    -Monty Williams
    “Awww @DellDemps are u mad I’m not around to play in ur a--hole anymore?"
    -Monty Williams
    "Let’s dispel this notion that Dell Demps doesn’t know what he’s doing. He knows exactly what he’s doing. He is trying to change this country.”
    -Monty Williams

Quote Originally Posted by NMThreeMVP View Post
    Interesting thoughts from Monty...
    Monty is a great Tweeter.

Dell has to see now that this core/philosophy is dead. Time to move on. If this idiot trades our pick for another "young vet" then the Pelicans deserve everything that happens to them.

And honestly if we don't see a complete overhaul of our medical staff then we will NEVER win a championship.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJay View Post
    It is so pathetic I have to lol.

For the last 3yrs how many of our core 5 played together? Jrue/Evans/EG/AD/RA, we mostly have 3, sometime 2. I think there were a few games with just Evans last year.
    Found it on readit, including the rest of this season 37/246 those 5 played together.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJay View Post
    Found it on readit, including the rest of this season 37/246 those 5 played together.
    ****** hell!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    Monty is a great Tweeter.

Dell has to see now that this core/philosophy is dead. Time to move on. If this idiot trades our pick for another "young vet" then the Pelicans deserve everything that happens to them.

And honestly if we don't see a complete overhaul of our medical staff then we will NEVER win a championship.
    We need to just fire EVERYONE except for AD and Jrue. Medical staff, coaching staff, managerial staff, players, ballboys, ushers, announcers, those guys who fire T-shirts, all of Benson's staff, janitors, etc. Smoothie King and the Saints ought to clean house as well, just to be safe.

Quote Originally Posted by frankatank109 View Post
    We need to just fire EVERYONE except for AD and Jrue. Medical staff, coaching staff, managerial staff, players, ballboys, ushers, announcers, those guys who fire T-shirts, all of Benson's staff, janitors, etc. Smoothie King and the Saints ought to clean house as well, just to be safe.
    I was cool into you said announcers. They make the Pels watchable. But i agree with everything else especially the man child ballboys.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    I was cool into you said announcers. They make the Pels watchable. But i agree with everything else especially the man child ballboys.
    I'd be OK with keeping the announcers I guess, just so long as they agree to never mention what happened to this team previously ever again. Basically just pretend we are a new franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by frankatank109 View Post
    Leave the Dance team be

Thread Information