Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Cavs want Tyreke and Omer

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    That's a very good lineup, but I still don't know how I feel about it. Like I said I would love to have someone like horford be our 2nd option, he fits perfect next to AD because he can score in the post but with the lineup u posted it leaves Jrue as our 2nd option. Plus it would also give us no true post scorer.
    Yea I would love Horford also but I don't know how realistic that is. I think AD is going to continue to improve on the post which he has each year. He's starting to develop some moves and I think he only gets better and more comfortable. If we can get a draft pick who turns into a stud along with Barnes I think we would be fine. Jrue mite not be the best option as a clear #2 but adding those guys it could be a 2a/2b/2c type situation and we would be in a good position. I think Heild could develop into that guy and what I have seen from Barnes I really believe he is ready to break out and be a similiar player to Jimmy Butler or Gordon Heyward. He is on the same path with his #s and age just not able to make that next jump because of how burried he is on that roster with no matter how good he becomes his role won't change.

Good stuff and I agree, I can't wait to see what happens.

Good stuff and I agree, I can't wait to see what happens.
    What you think we would have to do to get Horford? I would give up a 2017 pick if it was part of a package. If we could move Asik and Reke we would have the $ to even go out and grab someone like Barnes along with our draft pick coming in. If he is possible I would be all over that. I can't wait either I think it is going to be a very exciting off season.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    What you think we would have to do to get Horford? I would give up a 2017 pick if it was part of a package. If we could move Asik and Reke we would have the $ to even go out and grab someone like Barnes along with our draft pick coming in. If he is possible I would be all over that. I can't wait either I think it is going to be a very exciting off season.
    We wouldn't have to do anything, he's an UFA. Just convince him to play here.

We wouldn't have to do anything, he's an UFA. Just convince him to play here.
    Oh I did not even realize that. Man that would be awesome and change everything for us. I think it's possible he considers playing with someone like us having AD next to him.

Tyreke now gone for season with surgery. Bye Bye trade bait

i'd like to bump this. this team could cause problems in the D-League.
    I agree
    The most overused words on Pelicansreport.com. Wrongly, I might add.

ELITE - (often used with a plural verb) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.

GREAT - notable; remarkable; exceptionally outstanding

These words should not be used lightly

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    If we could get Kevin Love this would be a great trade. Love and Davis would be deadly together in the front court and getting rid of Asik's contract would help the team. I like Tyreke unlike everyone else on this board apparently but would be willing to part with him if it gets us Kevin Love and gets rid of Asik.

Holds Nothing Back Contributor shanetrain93's Avatar
    All hope is lost with both of our trade baits hurt.

Thread Information