Pelicans Report

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Jrue Holiday

Quote Originally Posted by frankatank109 View Post
    It isn't absolute and nobody thinks that it is. It's all about improving the chance of us winning a championship. To win a championship you need stars, and the best chance of getting a star is with a higher pick. It's no guarantee we'll pick right, but that gives us the best chance.
    Ahh, the price we have to pay for being a small market team. Relying on draft picks in a lottery system.

I don't care if Holiday is coming off the bench, as long as he is finishing games.

I love holidays game, best defensive player we have, can create his own shot and create for others. Long term he needs to stay on this team. IF he can stay healthy he'll be the other Allstar this team needs.

This team needs to trade Tyreak Evans, he's to ball dominant which is just taking the ball out of Jrues hands, with reke out of the lineup lately you can see the potential Jrue has with this team.

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    Ahh, the price we have to pay for being a small market team. Relying on draft picks in a lottery system.

Don't worry, the NBA wants AD to be the next "King". So the lottery system will work in our favor... expect to pick up the Pippin in this draft, if Demps doesn't ******** us.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominica View Post
    Don't worry, the NBA wants AD to be the next "King". So the lottery system will work in our favor... expect to pick up the Pippin in this draft, if Demps doesn't ******** us.
    You sure about this sir? This guy Curry isn't that old.
    The most overused words on Pelicansreport.com. Wrongly, I might add.

ELITE - (often used with a plural verb) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.

GREAT - notable; remarkable; exceptionally outstanding

These words should not be used lightly

That's my only hope tbh. I don't trust Dell to make the right decision vis-a-vis rebuilding or trying to win, I'm really coming around to the belief that our only chance is if we miss the play-offs, and then Silver rigs the draft for us.
    Hey @okcthunder - you guys suck! Our top players are hurt. Some are dead. Some don't even like basketball.And we still kicked y'all's asses!- @TheFakeMonty

What makes u so sure of AD? them hyping to leave NOLA for LA or NY is more likely
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Thread Information