Pelicans Report

Thread: Media Pass

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar

Media Pass

This is a little weird, but do any of you media guys have a media pass from a game that you're willing to part with? Say from the San Antonio game or something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by AD23forMVP View Post
    This is a little weird, but do any of you media guys have a media pass from a game that you're willing to part with? Say from the San Antonio game or something like that?
    Not sure it works that way.

Best thing to do is write the team.

Alternatively, if you particular things you want asked, etc, PM me, and I'll pass it on to the BSS guys for that game or an upcoming practice, and we'll from there.

I actually mean a game that's already happened, should have included that lol

Like I said I know it's a little weird, but I ran into a media member after the San Antonio game a few games back and after I finished talking to him I said to myself "having a media pass like that would be cool to have" because I like to collect items from the Saints, Pelicans, LSU, etc.
    Last edited by AD23forMVP; 11-29-2015 at 06:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AD23forMVP View Post
    I actually mean a game that's already happened, should have included that lol

Like I said I know it's a little weird, but I ran into a media member after the San Antonio game a few games back and after I finished talking to him I said to myself "having a media pass like that would be cool to have" because I like to collect items from the Saints, Pelicans, LSU, etc.
    Ah.

I'll ask the guys who get single game ones.

Thank you buddy

I've actually always been curious as to who media passes go out to. Does the team unilaterally determine who gets one, are they given out to major media outlets who then distribute them as they see fit, or does everyone given a pass have to petition the team individually?

Quote Originally Posted by Nola3 View Post
    I've actually always been curious as to who media passes go out to. Does the team unilaterally determine who gets one, are they given out to major media outlets who then distribute them as they see fit, or does everyone given a pass have to petition the team individually?
    I think everyone asks. Big outlets may have a streamlined operation.

Thread Information