Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tyreke is more important than AD

Tyreke is more important than AD

What do you guys reckon?

I reckon this statement is false.

BUT , I think Reke is clearly our #2 player, and his impact will make the team a lot better.

Well i think him playing is more valuable than AD based on depth at their positions. AD's backup is far more serviceable than Tyreke's

I'm the biggest fan tyreke fan on here, but i disagree with ur statement.

I think it's more to due was have a starter caliber backup for AD but in the current position we are playing D-Leaugers because of guard injuries.

1-6

Update your sig.
    We are 1-11

Tyreke, QPon, Norris Cole, and half of Jrue Holiday might be more important than AD

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    This is absurd.

Naw bruh, Ish>Jrue>AD>Reke

But seriously, the way some people talk about AD needing Reke, you wonder who is Batman, and who is Robin.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by RaisingTheBar View Post
    This is absurd.
    x's 1,000,000,000,000,000,000
    The most overused words on Pelicansreport.com. Wrongly, I might add.

ELITE - (often used with a plural verb) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.

GREAT - notable; remarkable; exceptionally outstanding

These words should not be used lightly

I really hope all the Tyreke Evans sunshine pumpers are right.

With the way some people are deifying him around here it would seem we are poised for a Lebron James to Cleveland type turnaround for this team.

Heck its even better because at least Lebron brought some people with him, Evans is seemingly about to single handily make us a playoff team. Davis or not.

You also said we should trade AD. This is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    I really hope all the Tyreke Evans sunshine pumpers are right.

With the way some people are deifying him around here it would seem we are poised for a Lebron James to Cleveland type turnaround for this team.

Heck its even better because at least Lebron brought some people with him, Evans is seemingly about to single handily make us a playoff team. Davis or not.

Yeah, but if he is playing next to Ish we won't get the full effect. He will turn us from playoff long shot to most legendary team of all time.

That's like saying John Stockton was more important than Karl Malone. And no, I'm not saying Tyreke is as good as Stockton, just that AD needs to be set up at this point in his career, meaning that they both need each other to be great and neither is good enough to carry a team alone.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Lol. Riiiiight.

Quote Originally Posted by BP225 View Post
    That's like saying John Stockton was more important than Karl Malone. And no, I'm not saying Tyreke is as good as Stockton, just that AD needs to be set up at this point in his career, meaning that they both need each other to be great and neither is good enough to carry a team alone.
    They truly were equals (Malone and Stockton). Reke isn't AD's equal...or is he?

Ish more important than all of them!

Sorry I was very drunk when I made this thread.

Geaux Pels!!!

This thread actually may have merit once Reke returns whenever that will be ?Next Tuesday or maybe Friday or Saturday or the following game after that.
    Last edited by 4Real; 11-28-2015 at 12:11 PM.

I disagree but it is closer than you think, mostly because of this offense we are running

Homies just dont get it. Reke is the 2nd best player on this team and AD's wingman. A very good pairing.

Nothin on this roster come close to replacing what Reke does. Reke isnt more important than AD but Reke is more important to AD than anyone else.

Cant see it when ur too busy overrating Jrue and Gordo though.

Kobe took 17 threes and hit 4 looooooool

Reke is not more important than AD obviously, but man AD's shooting has been bad so far this season. I mean even FTs, really?! .. AD is not there yet in terms of posting up and scoring with his back to the basket, so if he is not making his jumpers, its going to be a problem.

Thread Information