Pelicans Report

Thread: We are almost there!

Pelicans We are almost there!

We are almost there! The start of Fall Camp and Preseason games. Boy it has been a long summer on this forum. From Monty being fired to some T.P. Writer. Finally the season is getting ready to start. We are almost there! Are you ready?

Yes.
    And all my rowdy friends are coming over
    Season ticket holder since 2002
    Mostly just trying to satisfy my OCD tendencies by getting to 3,000 posts

After LSU Football the Pelicans or my favorite team and I'm ready for this season to kick off

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    The next thing is to play NBA 2K for a month prior to release. And we're just over a week away from that coming out too.

Can you feel it?

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    The next thing is to play NBA 2K for a month prior to release. And we're just over a week away from that coming out too.

Can you feel it?
    Sadly, we cant get drafted by well, us.

We are almost there!

I posted on operation sports that now you can pick to play as just one player in the controller settings. You used to only be able to pick a position or play the standard full control.

What this means is now you can create a player with average stats place him on the Pelicans and then start a my league. You can then have your own makeshift myplayer mode with no story line.

Your character will still progress but it will be more organically and based on your production on the court. You can also control trades and things that sometimes mess up the real myplayer mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JrueDat View Post
    I posted on operation sports that now you can pick to play as just one player in the controller settings. You used to only be able to pick a position or play the standard full control.

What this means is now you can create a player with average stats place him on the Pelicans and then start a my league. You can then have your own makeshift myplayer mode with no story line.

Your character will still progress but it will be more organically and based on your production on the court. You can also control trades and things that sometimes mess up the real myplayer mode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The story seems sick this year though. Probably just gonna request a trade lol

Can't get here fast enough. Damn abomination going on next door.

Thread Information