Pelicans Report

Thread: Good news! Season tix sales are doing very well! Floor sold out for season!

Pelicans Good news! Season tix sales are doing very well! Floor sold out for season!

http://www.nola.com/pelicans/index.s...l#incart_river

For the first time in team history, the New Orleans Pelicans have sold out all of the floor seating at the Smoothie King Center for a single season.

New Orleans Pelicans senior vice president of sales Michael Stanfield made the announcement to a group of prospective season ticket holders at a fan event held at the Pelicans' practice facility on Tuesday night.

The Pelicans' representatives were handing out flyers to prospective buyers with the first five sections of potential seating areas for the 2015-16 regular season blocked out with the words "SOLD OUT" boldly written

EVERYBODY!

Oh and the new video boards are on the way ,

From Article

Also, New Orleans Pelicans president Dennis Lauscha lauded the efforts that have been made to improve the Smoothie King Center, including touting the new video boards that will be in place for the beginning of the season.

"I'm so proud of what we've done in the arena," Lauscha told the fans in attendance. "You look at the new video boards that are going in; this will be the first year the video boards are going in. Back in the old days, the Smoothie King Center was just the New Orleans Arena. There was no branding in it at all. You walked in and it could be Oklahoma or Wyoming.

Lauscha burn!

Quote Originally Posted by jegirouard View Post
    Lauscha burn!
    He even took a shot at YHT. LOL

My boss has a suite and my old rep won't stop bugging me to buy some sort of package, so I guess the uppers are not selling well. Not going to buy tickets if I can get them free in the suite. He can't get that.

Quote Originally Posted by jrdbrn View Post
    My boss has a suite and my old rep won't stop bugging me to buy some sort of package, so I guess the uppers are not selling well. Not going to buy tickets if I can get them free in the suite. He can't get that.
    Do the math . The expensive seats have been sold. The seats that matter the most have been sold. The seats that critics say we could never sell are gone. Sounds like Benson is very pleased.
    Last edited by 4Real; 09-02-2015 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jrdbrn View Post
    LOL that doesn't mean the uppers aren't selling well, your ticket rep is just trying to get another sell

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	108.4 KB 
ID:	6043
    According to sth manager - there are only 110 season seats left upstairs / 85 down. I think they are pushing hard for a sellout, but with single tickets sales starting on Tuesday, I'm not sure. It will be close. Still - it is by far the best year ever for sales. Next year will be a sold sellout for sure.

Scott Kushner" "Pelicans officials said they've already sold 13,000 season ticket equivalents for the 2015-16 season". (twitter)

Going through some of the Pels twitter . Sounds like single game tickets are doing very well. First game almost a sellout.

Looks like it is all sold out now, except for resale. Nice to see.
    http://www.ticketmaster.com/home-ope...D_103115NOPGSW

Thread Information