Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pelicans voluntary gathering in LA

AD just confirmed it
    Apparently the workouts are to "prepare for the uptempo system"
    Pondexter also said that
    “We’re working on building something special. We have that family environment you want as a team and just enjoy being around each other.”
    Mostly standard stuff, but the team chemistry seems to be among the best in the league. Gentry, erman, pack, and webber are all charismatic guys, so we might eventually have the best team chemistry in the league. Morale looks great. Mostly its gonna be getting back in shape for some players.

here is another gathering. In NO

http://www.nba.com/pelicans/gallery/...orkouts-9/8/15

nice to see some photos...

Ryan Anderson lookin slim.

Is that Babbitt without any hair? If so it looks like he has lost some weight as well.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    We can only hope that Babbitt cutting his hair is the equivalent of Lebron getting angry and losing the headband. Well... that and the team not having to buy his required amount of Pantene Pro-V shampoo and conditioner just allowed them to sign Sean Kilpatrick.

Is Asik working out in New Orleans with his teammates? Scott Alexander is interviewing Gentry on his show today at 3.

Looks like Webster and Kilpatrick were both there two unless since there were two guys I didn't recognize in the photos. Unless one is Gee.

Babbitt with the haircut and looking trim too. Looks like everyone is buying in even if we don't hear reports about it.

I'm on my iPad so I can't link photos but someone needs to put that Ryno dunking one up. You can really tell the difference between him this year and last in that picture.

surprised to see no Jeff Adrien

Thread Information