Pelicans Report

Thread: Just wanted to say thank you all

Just wanted to say thank you all

...for doing your part in representing our fanbase as educated as far as NBA knowledge goes. I spend a lot of time on /r/nba as well as reading articles about the NBA, and I must say that our fanbase stands out as one of the most well educated. I don't know why it is, but we just seem to understand basic statistics as well as rationale thought. I believe this forum plays a big part in this so again thank you for doing your part and educating yourselves. Ya....it's the off season.

We have reached the "I love you man" phase of the off-season.

It's because it's still small but after next season when the bandwagon come be prepared. We've already seem so of the misinformed threads on here already. Also r/nba knows nothing about the Pels and you are down voted for defending them.

1-6

Quote Originally Posted by 504ByrdGang View Post
    It's because it's still small but after next season when the bandwagon come be prepared. We've already seem so of the misinformed threads on here already. Also r/nba knows nothing about the Pels and you are down voted for defending them.
    I think you're right. We certainly will get the bandwagon fans coming in here and making a ruckus. That being said, if they will listen to the board and take in some knowledge they are completely welcome. I only started liking the team in CPs early days because he was here, but it was the community and the knowledge I gained that kept me around. If we do win big let's take them in with open arms. Unless they're irrational *****

I'm impressed with our stats guru's on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmide234 View Post
    I think you're right. We certainly will get the bandwagon fans coming in here and making a ruckus. That being said, if they will listen to the board and take in some knowledge they are completely welcome. I only started liking the team in CPs early days because he was here, but it was the community and the knowledge I gained that kept me around. If we do win big let's take them in with open arms. Unless they're irrational *****
    You must have missed when we made the playoffs this season. It was not that bad actually.

I could not possibly agree more. I have seen more than a half dozen fans argue on message boards about the players a team should aquire when there team has no possible way of doing any of it, and even have discussions about there own players where a group of fans arent even properly aware of his position. That wouldn't fly for 3 seconds on this board. It's almost a negative because people who don't know enough about basketball (x's and o's or business) can't post without getting destroyed. O well I look at it like Jordan rules; No Easy looks at the basket, come hard at the rack if you want it but know you gonna get hit.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDatPelican View Post
    We have reached the "I love you man" phase of the off-season.
    Browmance

Molly is a hell of a drug

Pass-First Point Center Caffeinedisastr's Avatar

Thread Information