Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pelicans new Pride Uniforms and more

Quote Originally Posted by rt0307 View Post

The old ones had purple front and green back if i remember right. I always thought that was pimp.
    Hopefully the back is green. I'd buy it. No need to rock a t shirt under the jersey when i go to games cause its got SLEEVES! lol (see the nba's plan is working $$)

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    I kinda miss the lil' filigree like design within the green of the last jersey we weore.
    that was in the yellow wasn't it? but I agree, hope they throw it on (not sure where, as this looks quite dark so would be hard to see it).

I like madi gras uniforms but hate that this one has sleeves......YUCK!!! But I might get 1 anyway

here is the Hornets Mardi Gras unis... which I personally like more than what's above (I esp. hate sleeved bball jerseys almost as much as I hate the Saints 2-color jersey collars)

speaking of the Saints... at Fletch's request... what a Saints-inspired Pelicans jersey MAY look like

"The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

This is going to be the uniforms for the new male cheerleaders we are going to have, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by jegirouard View Post
    This is going to be the uniforms for the new male cheerleaders we are going to have, correct?
    sadly no... that's allegedly going to be the new uniforms the team will wear

edit: and yes I know you were being sarcastic

I always thought the Mardi Gras jerseys were ugly. These seem to be as well. I was hoping for a gold alt or something. oh well. Still love the red uniforms

here is the Hornets Mardi Gras unis... which I personally like more than what's above (I esp. hate sleeved bball jerseys almost as much as I hate the Saints 2-color jersey collars)

speaking of the Saints... at Fletch's request... what a Saints-inspired Pelicans jersey MAY look like

I would rather these as our permanent jerseys. They are pretty dope. Edit I meant the black and gold ones
    I'm a grinder

These should have always been our jerseys. I kept saying we should have been Black and Gold, especially when we were the Hornets. A hornet is black and yellow. But these would be perfect. I wonder what Gold jerseys what look like as alternates to these.
    "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it."
    - el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz

Is this gay pride?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SIGN A SF

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Yea lets let the pelicans continue to live in the shadow of the big brother franchise in the city. /sarcasm

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by All Metro View Post
    Is this gay pride?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Would that be a problem?

I was really hoping for an all-gold set. We got a red, blue and white set. The all-gold would complete the look. Not a fan of sleeves but an all-gold set with sleeves would have been tight.

Pass-First Point Center Caffeinedisastr's Avatar
    Was hoping for gold with white lettering and green/purple trim.

And NO SLEEVES.

Thread Information