Page 2 of 62 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Agency 2015

Pass-First Point Center Caffeinedisastr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertM320 View Post

I hope you're enjoying that 56K speed.

Pass-First Point Center Caffeinedisastr's Avatar

Banned
    http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...or-Robin-Lopez

The article also states we have interest in Barbosa.

Quote Originally Posted by saintsinNO View Post
    http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...or-Robin-Lopez

The article also states we have interest in Barbosa.
    That makes a ton of sense to me. He should be cheap and was a nice bench player for GS.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post

never assume

Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post

Wow, he must not have seen a market for him out there.

I like Dudley but I think we have better options out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinedisastr View Post
    I hope you're enjoying that 56K speed.
    Excuse me that I posted 5 hours after it happened. No one else had posted it here that I saw. Unlike a lot of you, I don't log on here at 6am and sit around for 18 hours reading message boards.

Excuse me that I posted 5 hours after it happened. No one else had posted it here that I saw. Unlike a lot of you, I don't log on here at 6am and sit around for 18 hours reading message boards.

Quote Originally Posted by iNolaNightmare View Post
    Thumbs up for Drake and Josh.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Bringing Robin Lopez back?

"Patience you must have young padawan"
    - Yoda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is now 9pm, let the visits commence!
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Rumors are the Lakers are favorites to land both Aldridge and Jordan. If that happens they are a top 6 seed in the West and most likely the best team in LA. If Jordan leaves I have a very strong feeling Tyson Chandler will team up with his buddy CP3. Gonna be an interesting FA and I really hope some shifting of powers goes to the East. Portland is going to take a step back and be lucky to make the playoffs but we are going to have to deal with the Thunder as locks if healthy and possibly the Lakers if things go their way. Anybody else think any teams will take a step back?

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    It is now 9pm, let the visits commence!
    Not til 11pm CST

Quote Originally Posted by PelsFan2313 View Post
    Thumbs up for Drake and Josh.
    One of the best shows ever. Netflix needs to pick it up.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    Rumors are the Lakers are favorites to land both Aldridge and Jordan. If that happens they are a top 6 seed in the West and most likely the best team in LA. If Jordan leaves I have a very strong feeling Tyson Chandler will team up with his buddy CP3. Gonna be an interesting FA and I really hope some shifting of powers goes to the East. Portland is going to take a step back and be lucky to make the playoffs but we are going to have to deal with the Thunder as locks if healthy and possibly the Lakers if things go their way. Anybody else think any teams will take a step back?
    Dallas and maybe San Antonio if they strike out in Fa, but Pop will find a way to get them into the playoffs IMO.

The Spurs happened into Danny Green, Patty Mills, Marco Bellinelli, Boris Diaw, Avery Johnson, etc., etc., etc. until they are dead, they are still a threat.

Rumors are the Lakers are favorites to land both Aldridge and Jordan
    False. They are not rumored to be favorites for either.

Quote Originally Posted by Smirk View Post
    False. They are not rumored to be favorites for either.
    Yea I'm sure you know. It was reported that both are very interested and right now the Lakers are making a move to land both. Doesn't mean it is going to happen but I don't know how you can say that's false but ok.

Quote Originally Posted by geauxbama View Post
    Dallas and maybe San Antonio if they strike out in Fa, but Pop will find a way to get them into the playoffs IMO.
    Yea if Dallas loses Chandler and Ellis they could take a major hit. Dirk is still very good but his age definitely isn't a positive. The Spurs could definitely take a step back even though they are the Spurs. Even if the Clippers replace Jordan with Chandler I think they take a step back also. My hope is the Warriors lose Green to the Pistons by not wanting to match or something but we will see. Gonna be exciting to see what happens.

If Dallas loses Monta, Tyson and Rondo, I think they will take a huge step back. Not that Rondo made that team any better after he got there, but losing 3 of your starting five is gonna hurt them a lot and if they don't replace them with another all-star or two, then I don't see them making it in the west next year.

What I do know is Dell has surprised us every single offseason with the moves he makes. Ryno for Ayon. Reke S&T. Having zero cap space and using non guaranteed contracts to get Asik.

I fully expect Dell to make a move none of us were really expecting. Maybe it's Acy or Aminu (who's names appeared out of nowhere 1 day ago), maybe it's Rolo who just showed up a couple hours ago, or maybe it's someone completely different. . .

But I do expect Dell to pull some left field moves. This is his time of year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    What I do know is Dell has surprised us every single offseason with the moves he makes. Ryno for Ayon. Reke S&T. Having zero cap space and using non guaranteed contracts to get Asik.

I fully expect Dell to make a move none of us were really expecting. Maybe it's Acy or Aminu (who's names appeared out of nowhere 1 day ago), maybe it's Rolo who just showed up a couple hours ago, or maybe it's someone completely different. . .

But I do expect Dell to pull some left field moves. This is his time of year.
    Broussard said we had interest in Tobias Harris. I know it's Broussard, but i'm wondering what kinda deal we could swing to get him.

Thread Information