Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Erman hired has associate head coach

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    What did Michelle Beadle say?

Speaking of racism, any word on Monty? SaS was pounding the table for him when we let him go.
    How in God's name you could(in that genius educated mind of yours) come up with speaking of racism inquiring about Monty?

Lol.....

When Monty was let go, SaS when on about the disparity of black coaches in the NBA, and how it was discrimination/racism why he was let go/there are so few black coaches in the NBA.

But let's not even get started talking ethnicity as that contingency that says that there are French born African Americans might chime in about Japanese born Asian American pitchers...or whatever the heck that was about.

What did Michelle Beadle tell SaS?
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    When Monty was let go, SaS when on about the disparity of black coaches in the NBA, and how it was discrimination/racism why he was let go/there are so few black coaches in the NBA.

But let's not even get started talking ethnicity as that contingency that says that there are French born African Americans might chime in about Japanese born Asian American pitchers...or whatever the heck that was about.

What did Michelle Beadle tell SaS?
    You're a genius, I swear! Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    I feel you!
    Stephen A Smith is fake! He's a corporate clown, being used to bring controlled controversy to ESPN! HE'S a company man! Uncle Tom in the black community eyes! Well over 60% of blacks don't agree with him and are very much a shame of him on his views showing the world of his ignorance, in which on some cases he says he's speaking for the black community! That's a lie, bcuz we don't agree and we don't like your sell out azz! He's a snitch and he never stand behind a black athlete (s) who are fighting for their rights against their league/cooperation/bosses in any type of disagreement! He's a fake clown on tv, which ESPN and other major corps know they can control.
    Stephen A tells the black community they can go kick rocks, he ain't apologizing to them for nothing. Saying it'll be a cold day in hell before he apologize to us in the black community. BUT, Michelle Beadle made his dumb Tom tail apologize in front of the nation on national television!
    #Tom
    Yea he even addresses a lot how he's gonna p*** some people off in the black community so atleast I respect that honesty sometimes. I actually like the guy but I hate when he brings race into things even if he is right in a way sometimes because he paints a picture towards certain ignorant people of my race like he is speaking for the entire black community which is false. I'm all for the Rooney rule and would most likely hire a black coach for the NFL and NBA but I'm more on letting the situation play itself out instead of making it worse. The ones who don't want blacks as coaches will eventually be exposed because things like that are becoming less and less tolerable. Anyways what did Beadle say?
    Last edited by GuardianAngel25; 06-02-2015 at 09:21 PM.

Thread Information