Pelicans Report

Thread: N/P Larry Sanders not coming back

N/P Larry Sanders not coming back

I know many here were hopeful that maybe we could find a way to get Larry Sanders to play next to AD, but the possibility of him ever playing in the NBA look about as remote as Pistol Pete's.

I wish him well as he battles his demons. He looks to be on the right track to where he wants to go with things, and if the NBA isn't one of those things, then so be it.

http://www.complex.com/sports/2015/0...-away-from-nba
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

great comment......

Hopefully he can get his head straight

Beautiful. Wish happiness and peace for that brother.
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Yeah, people blast athletes for acting certain ways because they are role-models. then they blast them for walking away from millions.

Given, the Bucks still have to pay him 2 million a year. But that's the nature of a guaranteed contract lmao

When you come back in a few years Larry, NOLA might just be the place that no one idolizes you for playing. and you can even play here for free

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    I know many here were hopeful that maybe we could find a way to get Larry Sanders to play next to AD, but the possibility of him ever playing in the NBA look about as remote as Pistol Pete's.

I wish him well as he battles his demons. He looks to be on the right track to where he wants to go with things, and if the NBA isn't one of those things, then so be it.

http://www.complex.com/sports/2015/0...-away-from-nba
    Well said.
    Quote Originally Posted by zakzak View Post
    that dumb Gentry killing Asik morale seriously man he is been good when you compare last season then suddenly he sits whole damn first half barely gets minutes what an idiot we need muscle wee need rebound he took of asik jones,ajinca they got no place on this team play Diallo at least he is decent.
    .......if healthy

@Jabberwalker

Thread Information