Pelicans Report

Thread: The sky is not falling.

Breaking News The sky is not falling.

Ok Gentry was not my top choice but I feel confident in Dell. He never had the opportunity to hire "his coach" before. He interviewed just about everyone available including myself, lol. I'm sure Gentry had a great deal in the success of GS this season. He was also successful when he had talent to work with and no one was on the level of our beloved AD. I say we rally behind our team our Gm and our coach and get ready for free agency and prepare ourselves for a great season.

GO PELS.

Quote Originally Posted by 23speedkillz View Post
    Ok Gentry was not my top choice but I feel confident in Dell. He never had the opportunity to hire "his coach" before. He interviewed just about everyone available including myself, lol. I'm sure Gentry had a great deal in the success of GS this season. He was also successful when he had talent to work with and no one was on the level of our beloved AD. I say we rally behind our team our Gm and our coach and get ready for free agency and prepare ourselves for a great season.

GO PELS.
    I know right! Some people are so negative. Thank you for not being one. Some of the other threads make me want to stay off the forums and stick to the twitters of the people like Ginsberg and Mcnamara.

I wanted Gentry from the beginning. He makes too much sense.

His past history is a mix-bag.

I guess I choose to worry about what he is actually doing now than what he did 10 years ago.

It reminds me of last season when a popular Mark Jackson was let go for Kerr a ton of GS fans have had a boat load of crow to munch on.

Thread Information