Pelicans Report

Thread: Danilo Fuzaro. Out of nowhere.... who does he remind you of?

Danilo Fuzaro. Out of nowhere.... who does he remind you of?

Ambidextrous, can jump out the gym, and can shoot. And most importantly he hustles.

Draftexpress has hardly nothing on him. Folks in Brazil think he is their best prospect and should go in the first ahead of PG De Paula

athletic but reckless

http://www.nbadraft.net/players/danilo-fuzaro

Sounds like a top 5 talent from what I read haha. He looks like and his write up seems to be a poor mans version of Zach Lavine. Wouldn't mind buying a 2nd round pick and taking him.

if you read stuff on draft prospects you will have at least 200 players worth notice every year...

that's why I know very small about College ball and other stuff. I can tell something about Internationals or couple of dozens college players on which I read/watch something...

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Can't find any stats on him. Looks good against that caliber of talent lol. Don't know how that will translate to NBA.

Good at getting to the rim, and even though he shoots right handed he is VERY dominant with his left when driving and finishing.

look at minute 6:08- 6:12 lol

He actually doesn't show up on nbadraft.net 's consensus mock draft, but is #35 on their other mock draft.

He isn't on either of draftexpress ' mock drafts (doesn't have a player page either) , nor is he on CBS's 2 round mock.

This kid will be a Jerryd Bayless or a ...Alec Burke. He will get fouled and fouled often just like these guys. MARK my words.

He goes to the goal hard and fast with either hand.

His height is decent and his length is above average. His first step is .... fast enough.

He's........ Austin Rivers with hops. Kidding. But he is at least Norman Powell

I tell ya, this draft only has half a dozen sure things. But after that it's hit or miss.... but picking #40 isn't much worse than # 20

If I was the Pels I wouldn't pick him though...... I want a starter with the 56th pick.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI7vB9SK0mY
    Last edited by fullcourtpress; 05-28-2015 at 09:45 PM.

Thread Information