Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Pelicans interested in Goran Dragic???

I like Dragic too but from what I remember he doesn't want to be in a small market and wants to exclusively run point. Maybe having Gentry would change his stance but doubt it. Also, he kinds of comes across as a prima donna. Not sure if this is something a new coach needs to stir the pot.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Because Dragic is a pg, and Jrue is a pg. Reke is a pg out of necessity (you don't actually want him running point when a better option is available).
    If Tyreke isn't who you want running the point, what is he supposed to do without the ball?

With Jrue and Dragic you have two PGs that can play off the ball and can play with pace.

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    If Tyreke isn't who you want running the point, what is he supposed to do without the ball?

With Jrue and Dragic you have two PGs that can play off the ball and can play with pace.
    In an ideal world you don't want Evans on our team. Given that he is, and we still have Jrue, have Jrue run the point and have Reke be Rip Hamilton moving without the ball. Nobody is a fan of "pound 22 chuck shot", so the less of that the better.

What you mention is why I wouldn't be opposed to Jrue and Dragic playing together.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    I got Tragic too when I spelled Dragic...it happens.
    Which is the reason for the smiley...

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post

Ideally, Tyreke would be setting those almost screens( that GS is known to do)using his above average size on other guards. You guys keep critiquing Tyreke in Monty's system. That system is gone. Imagine how his skills and abilities would fit on the warriors. Not everyone can shoot on that team( Livingston).

Thread Information