Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BSS: Jimmer Fredette Season In Review

Yeah, he won't be coming back here from what 3rd parties have said.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Banned
    It was worth a shot. He didn't hurt us...with our small curve for failure as it took the last game for us to get there...they just couldn't take a chance a more solid team could. Not saying we didn't end up good, we just didn't start with a great team.

This is the reason I will be so happy to see Jimmer somewhere else next year. Yet even this guy wasn't so weak as to try and make it about religion.

Jimmer committed a turnover for our sins

Best player of all time.

Jimmertime is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    You're not a religious and nut. You're a Jimmer nut. Louisiana is in the Bible Belt. Religious people are all around and nearly every family is religious. Religion has nothing to do with it. Play on the court has everything to do with it.

He showed absolutely ZERO that deserved more minutes of play. He was beyond horrible. He was one of the worst players in the league last season. These are the facts. . .and yet. . .

If you read the season recap comments people were throwing everyone BUT Jimmer under the bus. It was the coaches, team mates, training staff, fans, gardener fault that Jimmer was horrible. He couldn't possibly be that bad. 5 coaches and 3 teams are all wrong and don't know how to use him properly. That's not his fault, it's their fault.

He has THE. MOST. DELUSIONAL. Fans I've ever seen. Not just in basketball but in any sport.

I supported Rivers in hopes he would develop. I still do hope he has success because he seems like a great guy. But I am realistic enough to recognize the issues are with him not with the Pels or Clippers organizations.

How anyone could defend Jimmer after the horrible show he put on this past season is beyond me. Continue to hope he has success because he seems like a good guy but be realistic at this point that it's not everyone else's fault. It's his.

Jimmer needs to not be in New Orleans not because somewhere else he will be awesome. He needs to not be on our roster because he's garbage and his fans are the most annoying fans of any sport. Even if he had some value to the team (which he doesn't) his fans are so bad that to the detriment to the team I'd still rather he leave.

Also, trying to blame it on Religion really shows how weak and pathetic his supporters are. Hide behind anything and everything to not have to face the simple truth of him being a terrible NBA player. Good riddance. Behind hiring Mark Jackson, the single most disappointing thing I'd experience is Jimmer somehow staying here and having to deal with another season of his fans.
    I agree with this.
    Quote Originally Posted by zakzak View Post
    that dumb Gentry killing Asik morale seriously man he is been good when you compare last season then suddenly he sits whole damn first half barely gets minutes what an idiot we need muscle wee need rebound he took of asik jones,ajinca they got no place on this team play Diallo at least he is decent.
    .......if healthy

@Jabberwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post

This is the reason I will be so happy to see Jimmer somewhere else next year. Yet even this guy wasn't so weak as to try and make it about religion.
    Who typed this?

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Some guy in the comment section of the BSS article.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Some guy in the comment section of the BSS article.
    Jimmer certainly is a polarizing player, or not so much him as his fans, drive people nuts.

I don't think he will be coming back next year (he was renting, not buying), and word is he wants to be closer to either his or her family (NY/Brk/Tor, Den). We shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Jimmer certainly is a polarizing player, or not so much him as his fans, drive people nuts.

I don't think he will be coming back next year (he was renting, not buying), and word is he wants to be closer to either his or her family (NY/Brk/Tor, Den). We shall see.
    Isn't he Mormon?http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/13/jimmer...ess-is-mormon/ Utah would be the perfect place for him. Go knock on their doors on off days! As bad as I would like Jimmer and his attractive lady(Google it) to stay it will likely not happen and should not happen. Brian Roberts>Jimmer.
    Last edited by 4Real; 05-24-2015 at 11:56 PM.

Byron Scott> Monty Williams

Thread Information