Pelicans Report

Thread: Ha ha CPMe!!!

Funny Ha ha CPMe!!!

Am I the only one who is thrilled Chris Paul was knocked out of the second round of the playoffs yet again???

Why do people hold a grudge against CP3?

He gave us the prime of his career and never complained for the vast majority of it. He was a model citizen until our ownership showed they weren't actually interested in winning by attempting to trade Chandler for scrubs, selling draft picks for cash, running an incompetent organization and then dumping the team into a purgatory wasteland. When he asked for a trade he wasn't malicious and allowed us to get what we considered a solid return at the time.

Even after all that he still does charity work here and speaks highly of the city and the fans at every chance.

There isn't a person in the league I would hate for wanting to leave that situation.

Plus it all led to Davis. Who actually is the first real chance this city has to get a NBA championship.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters View Post
    Am I the only one who is thrilled Chris Paul was knocked out of the second round of the playoffs yet again???
    schadenfreude

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    Why do people hold a grudge against CP3?

He gave us the prime of his career and never complained for the vast majority of it. He was a model citizen until our ownership showed they weren't actually interested in winning by attempting to trade Chandler for scrubs, selling draft picks for cash, running an incompetent organization and then dumping the team into a purgatory wasteland. When he asked for a trade he wasn't malicious and allowed us to get what we considered a solid return at the time.

Even after all that he still does charity work here and speaks highly of the city and the fans at every chance.

There isn't a person in the league I would hate for wanting to leave that situation.

Plus it all led to Davis. Who actually is the first real chance this city has to get a NBA championship.
    Logic does not apply on the Internet.

My mom used to stay home with me, but when I was 4 she went and took a job and put me in pre-school because she wanted to improve the overall family dynamic.

Since then, I've hoped for her to fail in everything she has done.
    @mcnamara247

He may want to come back here if we land Thibs

I never met people that wants to see another person downfall
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BrEtGIuCYAAUHds.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    My mom used to stay home with me, but when I was 4 she went and took a job and put me in pre-school because she wanted to improve the overall family dynamic.

Since then, I've hoped for her to fail in everything she has done.
    That was very inspirational.

Seriously that was an excellent way to get the point across.

When I was 4, my mom decided to leave me and my family to marry a richer guy and adopt a better looking kid with a promising acting career. Every year he comes by my house a time or two to let me know how much happier he is with the new family. I'm sort of happy that the kid hasn't won an Oscar. So sue me....

Quote Originally Posted by NOEngineer View Post
    When I was 4, my mom decided to leave me and my family to marry a richer guy and adopt a better looking kid with a promising acting career. Every year he comes by my house a time or two to let me know how much happier he is with the new family. I'm sort of happy that the kid hasn't won an Oscar. So sue me....
    Ahahaha nice one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SIGN A SF

Pass-First Point Center Caffeinedisastr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NOEngineer View Post

Nah, CP3 was the player that really got me into basketball. I really wanted him to get into the conference finals, to get that label off of him at least. Its a little hard for me to root for the Clippers because CP3 and Redick are pretty much the only players they have that I like. Griffin, Barnes, Jordan, Crawford, Glen Davis all irritate me. But CP is one of my favorite all time players and I want to see him cement his legacy.

Thread Information