Pelicans Report

Thread: Does Jimmy Smith Actually watch the games or

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar

Does Jimmy Smith Actually watch the games or

http://www.nola.com/pelicans/index.s...ak_bank_f.html This article is HOGWASH ! Did he see Ajinca play or not play Defense? Ajinca averages 6 fouls per 30 minutes & cant bend over to tie his shoe w/out falling down ! I truly dont understand how this guy is a "BEAT" reporter for the Pelicans. A Go 2 guy on TV?! I REALLY believe that he just watches the highlights, thus highlights include Ajinca making a 15 footer. It doesn't include Asik's 10 rebounds per game.

Did Asik play in playoffs?

Bottom line is that do you want spend all your money on Asik or do you want to spend it on some free agents? Remember we have no first round pick in draft .

Why anybody reads that paper anymore blows my mind. And yes, I would say that even if I didn't write for BSS.

It is such simpleton drivel. I mean, he uses blocks as a means to determine defensive ability. It just makes me sad. What makes me happy is that the people who comment are clearly way smarter than he is and I attribute that to the great blogs, boards like this, etc.
    @mcnamara247

Quote Originally Posted by 4Real View Post
    Bottom line is that do you want spend all your money on Asik or do you want to spend it on some free agents? Remember we have no first round pick in draft .
    Even if we don't spend on Asik, we're not going to have much for free agents.

Hmmm same people that were critical of Ajinca were also critical of Austin Rivers. I don't think Asik stays regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHornet View Post
    Even if we don't spend on Asik, we're not going to have much for free agents.
    True. If Gordon leaves may free up a little more. Did I look at his contract right ? Gordon has the option to leave?

True. If Gordon leaves may free up a little more. Did I look at his contract right ? Gordon has the option to leave?
    Gordon has the option to leave, but there's no way that he will.

Want a Full purpose#5? You're gonna have to pay a whole bunch more than we will have to pay ASIK. This is a great year to resign Asik, monatarily. If we go heavy at a BIGTIME #3 & a Legit #2, (whether it be to replace Gordon or 6th/7th man),then Omer will fit just fine!To quote the great Joel Meyers/David Wesley--- "K Y P". He's here to PLUG the middle & protect AD. Thats it! & for that alone,YES, I will give him 10 million per.

Saint Pelican of Mile High Contributor DefensiveMind's Avatar
    He loves to bash the fan blogs and talk about how professional he is, but the crap that he produces is not professional its an insult. I would be fired from my job if I kept the same standards as he does. A refuse to ever click on another of his articles.

Quote Originally Posted by DefensiveMind View Post
    He loves to bash the fan blogs and talk about how professional he is, but the crap that he produces is not professional its an insult. I would be fired from my job if I kept the same standards as he does. A refuse to ever click on another of his articles.
    Yeah,THAT !

Jimmy Smith has joined Jeff Duncan under my strict "no click" umbrella. I suggest everyone do the same. Perhaps if people stopped clicking and commenting we'd get some new writers.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDatPelican View Post
    Jimmy Smith has joined Jeff Duncan under my strict "no click" umbrella. I suggest everyone do the same. Perhaps if people stopped clicking and commenting we'd get some new writers.
    PLUS, if you disagree in a way that NOLA deems inappropriate (which is basically anytime you strongly disagree), NOLA deletes the post! Therefore, to a casual fan-Everyone agrees w/ Little Jimmy

I love his "Troll smile" He depise the Pelicans and is really misinformed. New Orleans really need a facelift from the Sports news to beat writers. Im tired of feeing embarrassed to play the guy with lisp Deshizer or something. He is annoying lol
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Jimmy Smith has got it all wrong concerning the Pels

I agree with John on this

Thread Information