Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Benson sent letter of support to Monty/Demps

AD for MVP 2016! pmarpelicansfan's Avatar

Pelicans Benson sent letter of support to Monty/Demps

Monty haters want this thread closed
    The most overused words on Pelicansreport.com. Wrongly, I might add.

ELITE - (often used with a plural verb) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.

GREAT - notable; remarkable; exceptionally outstanding

These words should not be used lightly

Quote Originally Posted by UptownFuz504 View Post
    Monty haters want this thread closed
    Or the people who are aware that this thread already exists

Quote Originally Posted by thefuture View Post
    touché

AD for MVP 2016! pmarpelicansfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thefuture View Post
    Sorry, checked around and didn't see it anywhere.

Apparently I wasn't thorough enough.

Go ahead and take it down then.

Quote Originally Posted by pmarpelicansfan View Post
    Sorry, checked around and didn't see it anywhere.

Apparently I wasn't thorough enough.

Go ahead and take it down then.
    To be fair to you, this thread doesn't exactly exist, it just came up tangentially in another Monty thread.

HE STAY! #hiremonty

#MontyisAwesome!

Last edited by 4Real; 04-29-2015 at 03:05 PM.

Well, that should settle any speculation. I doubt we will see the axe right after the letter.

I will cautiously choose to support Minty because, well, what else can I do at this point?

I'm not a fan of Monty's coaching but I will support him as long as he's the HC of the Pels.

Holds Nothing Back Contributor shanetrain93's Avatar
    Now it's Benson's job to spend some money, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Bongzilla View Post
    Well, that should settle any speculation. I doubt we will see the axe right after the letter.

I will cautiously choose to support Minty because, well, what else can I do at this point?
    I'm borderline defecting to the Bucks, especially if they get the new arena approved up here. I live 2 blocks away and this MKE team is fun as hell. Jason Kidd has against all odds turned into a top 10 NBA coach and is trending upwards fast. Think how Milwaukee would be poised to upset the Bulls right now if they hadn't lost Jabari Parker (who was in the mix for ROY and improving faster than any other rook when he went down).

This AD / Monty / ill fitting roster is starting to remind me a lot of the CP3/DX/Tyson/Byron Scott era except with about 1/4th of the visual eye candy that CP3 provided. The Pelicans just suck to watch most nights, although I have to admit they were fun all 4 playoff games and v's SAS. Maybe a switch got flipped but for every game that they were a pleasure to watch there were 3 duds like @ NYK, v's the Magic, etc. etc. etc.
    Last edited by WisconsinHornet; 04-29-2015 at 10:04 PM.
    "The only thing Ryno stretches is the 0's on the stat sheet." - BallSoHard

I am fine with Monty staying another year but i think we should get a better assistant coach and extend Dell.

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinHornet View Post
    I'm borderline defecting to the Bucks, especially if they get the new arena approved up here. I live 2 blocks away and this MKE team is fun as hell. Jason Kidd has against all odds turned into a top 10 NBA coach and is trending upwards fast. Think how Milwaukee would be poised to upset the Bulls right now if they hadn't lost Jabari Parker (who was in the mix for ROY and improving faster than any other rook when he went down).

This AD / Monty / ill fitting roster is starting to remind me a lot of the CP3/DX/Tyson/Byron Scott era except with about 1/4th of the visual eye candy that CP3 provided. The Pelicans just suck to watch most nights, although I have to admit they were fun all 4 playoff games and v's SAS. Maybe a switch got flipped but for every game that they were a pleasure to watch there were 3 duds like @ NYK, v's the Magic, etc. etc. etc.
    Please do.

Bwahahahah see Ya buddy. Go get on another bandwagon dude. U won't be missed. Please delete your account right now.

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinBuck View Post

AD is 1/4th the visual eye candy CP3 was?

This dude has to be 15 years old. See ya, don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

NOOOOOOO dont leave!!! Please!
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

So, about the Bucks..

Quote Originally Posted by Hornets2013 View Post
    So, about the Bucks..
    Made a great run given their roster and youth. But came up against a healthy Bulls roster and top 5 coach that is known to get his guys up like this.

At least Monty has not lost by 54

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    Made a great run given their roster and youth. But came up against a healthy Bulls roster and top 5 coach that is known to get his guys up like this.
    Eastern Conference. Would have never survived in West. How long has O.J. Mayo been in the league?
    Last edited by 4Real; 04-30-2015 at 10:29 PM.

Banned
    The Pelicans would've made it to the finals in the East if fully healthy.

Thread Information