Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 NBA Playoffs thread

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    Watching the Bulls game and seeing Noah pass out after offensive boards and I found myself asking, why don't we ask Asik to do the same?

I feel like it is such an obvious thing to get him to work on yet all season we pretty much never saw it. It was always his poor attempt at put backs that led to a lot of his blocked shots or turnovers that then led to fast break points the other way.
    Exactly what I have been thinking for a long time. He mite not be the passer Noah is to dish it out to open guys for spot ups but simply regrouping and getting the ball to someone would be great. It is so predictable what is going to happen when he gets a offensive rebound. It's going to be a terrible pump fake and weak attempt to go up giving guards the timing to run behind him and block his shot. I really think he needs to go and we need to add some athleticism at that spot for 20 minutes a game and Magee would be a great fit for that if you ask me.

Do any of you guys have surrogate horse in this race now that the Pels are gone?
    Old fan. Tired fan. I want to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Teal Lantern View Post
    Do any of you guys have surrogate horse in this race now that the Pels are gone?
    My feelings are all over the place. I respect the Spurs and their organization. I want to see CP3 succeed because of how much he did for this franchise and community, I like Kerr but am not too fond of some of their players. I want to see Rose succeed. I like Atlanta's team and they deserve better then Atlanta the fanbase.

God the way Baby Davis acted when he did his ankle I thought he broke it FFS.
    Now he is playing.
    What a miraculous recovery

"BIG BABY"

Are ppl watching game 7?
    It's awesome

What a game huh?!

What San Antonio is to doing to the Clippers on the Offensive Boards is giving me unpleasant flashbacks.

The Clips owner is going to have a stroke if he's not careful.

I take back being critical of Thibs. He had a good gameplan for the Bulls tonight.

Austin Rivers update

Can we get our hands on DeAndre Jordan? Even if he stinks at free throws I'll take him over Asik.

Why did yall trade Austin Rivers so fast after drafting him in the lottery? Why not give him some more time?

Instead you traded him and he's now on the Clippers and went off for 17 pts against us in game 1. Thanks a lot!

Even Aminu, ANOTHER GUY YALL HAD, played well against us in the Mavs series in round 1.

I wish the Pelicans would stop feeding good role players to the rivals of the Rockets.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRox View Post
    Why did yall trade Austin Rivers so fast after drafting him in the lottery? Why not give him some more time?

Instead you traded him and he's now on the Clippers and went off for 17 pts against us in game 1. Thanks a lot!

Even Aminu, ANOTHER GUY YALL HAD, played well against us in the Mavs series in round 1.

I wish the Pelicans would stop feeding good role players to the rivals of the Rockets.
    If only we could of got Chandler Parsons for Austin Rivers.

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    If only we could of got Chandler Parsons for Austin Rivers.
    We could probably use a guy like Rivers right now with Beverly injured lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Real View Post
    Can we get our hands on DeAndre Jordan? Even if he stinks at free throws I'll take him over Asik.
    find 20 millions in cap space and persuade him...

"The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

Golden State going after Mike Conley's face. #StayClassy

Memphis better hold on to this lead

Quote Originally Posted by 4Real View Post
    Golden State going after Mike Conley's face. #StayClassy
    Wait, what?
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

G.S. Fans leaving early. So much for them being superfans

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Wait, what?
    It was unintentional.

Memphis going to win!

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySouf View Post