Pelicans Report

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: 2015 NBA Playoffs thread

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    Did you watch the series?

With Allen healthy and Conley(mostly healthy) the Warriors were on the ropes. 2-0(2-1 for the series)in Memphis's favor with both them playing full minutes. One of those games in GS. Allen goes down and that series changed. Conley still not at full strength and their lack of depth and the defense at the point of attack collapsed. The Warriors went on to blow them out.

Allen stays healthy and we very well may have been talking about a Grizzlies Finals and the new debate(which should still be happening) is whether Memphis is the perfect counter to what GS likes to do. And at full health I think the answer is yes.
    Yea I know bring up their injuries but completely ignore ours. We didn't have Holiday on limited minutes where every time he started playing good he had to get yanked. Anderson wasn't just getting back to form and Tyreke didn't play on one leg all series. I forget Memphis is excused because of injuries though. Memphis won 2 games they shouldn't have while we lost 3 we shouldn't have. Memphis got absolutely blown out in the rest of the games when we have Golden St. tough ones until the end every game. Wins don't always show the full story and in this case it definitely does not.

Pretty brutal fall Curry took last night. Glad he is okay.

After that Curry accident you could see Draymond Green telling Ariza "Why hadn't I thought of doing that?"

It's crazy how some people are calling Ariza dirty (for that play).
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

One more article before we go to the NBA Finals thread

http://deadspin.com/how-did-we-all-g...are-1707409300

Thread Information