Pelicans Report

Thread: We finished the season healthy!

We finished the season healthy!

Other than Anthony Davis getting banged up a bit in the second half, we finished this series with all of our players healthy going into the offseason. Hopefully it'll stay that way going into next season, but with this team you never like your odds.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHornet View Post
    Other than Anthony Davis getting banged up a bit in the second half, we finished this series with all of our players healthy going into the offseason. Hopefully it'll stay that way going into next season, but with this team you never like your odds.
    Exactly what I hoped for in this series.
    A 4-1 defeat would of been better but hopefully no players will require surgery and are ready to go.

Way to stay positive, and I agree. The team should feel great about what they accomplished when no one thought they could. Next year is gonna be special.

Well Eric will probably have surgery. Wouldn't be surprised if Tyreke has a minor procedure. They might remove Jrue's rod at some point if he never gets used to it.

Let's just hope next year...finally...they can just play without missing chunks.

Yeah finished the season with all players playing, though as mentioned a few surgeries over the off may occur. I think Jrue is the biggest interest for me, with the info UNO posted from his mate I'll be keen to hear (or not hear is probably more reflective of this org) how they manage his ongoing issues. Hopefully EG's surgery goes well.

we need Jrue back to full strength for October... otherwise yes... it's good we're (for the most part) healthy
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

Banned
    This team won't go anywhere. We need a much better second best player. We need a Klay to Curry. Somebody consistent.

Band of Skulls & Neon Trees ramsters60's Avatar
    we are obviously better off healthwise than we were for most of the year, but I suggest that several guys were playing through discomfort in the post season... Jrue and Tyreke for sure, and I just have a feeling that Asik might not have been 100 percent for a while now.....
    "we might make dollars, but we don't necessarily make sense"

"always be sincere....whether you mean it or not"

Quote Originally Posted by Asteptooslow View Post
    This team won't go anywhere. We need a much better second best player. We need a Klay to Curry. Somebody consistent.
    Yes! Yes! Yes!

Next year is always going to be special

Revolving door

We are going to the Finals next season!

Thread Information