Pelicans Report

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: players that are available that can help us in areas of need.

Quote Originally Posted by carpo View Post
    I think ive read every scenario on here and I think I am more or less the only person on here (bar MM maybe) who honestly doesnt want to make any sizeable moves.
    I think people want to make moves that they think are possible. I just don't think the ones most think are possible are actually possible.

Heck, I would be down for some of the things in this thread too, but it takes two to tango. I like the idea of running it back because i don't think we can make any real upgrade moves this summer, but I think some will be sitting there next February or July.
    @mcnamara247

I hope we take a cheap flier on Glenn Robinson III. He was let go by the Wolves due to a glut of talent at his position, and he was the only non-guaranteed guy of the lot. A guy like him playing in our Summer League, learning our system, I would enjoy him as a bench player as he proves himself on the cheap.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by carpo View Post
    I think ive read every scenario on here and I think I am more or less the only person on here (bar MM maybe) who honestly doesnt want to make any sizeable moves.
    I am also after retaining our team for a season (half season maybe)

taking guy like McGee for minimum as a backup (for Ajinca who WILL be overpaid)
    having some additional guys through exception(s)
    and taking minimum guys

only moveable piece (aparat from 500k trade exception for Smith) now is probably Douglas with his unguaranteed contract...

Thread Information