Pelicans Report

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Warriors vs Pelicans Game 4 Playoff thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    No way to know that based off this game. Monty could be a top 5 coach and this game would happen basically the exact same.
    I'd be ok with a loss in game 4 if the majority of the team fights till the bitter end. But I just hate when they play so careless especially Reke.

Anderson too

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Call me gay but I am ready for Pitch Perfect II.
    Ditto lol
    The most overused words on Pelicansreport.com. Wrongly, I might add.

ELITE - (often used with a plural verb) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.

GREAT - notable; remarkable; exceptionally outstanding

These words should not be used lightly

Gordon playin for he extension. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    See game 3
    I'll counter with see game 2

Quote Originally Posted by CMS1717 View Post
    That tells me the IQ of our team is bad, so let's get smarter players, or do you think we need a dumber coach?
    For whatever reason for this series I think Monty may have over thought his defensive strategy. Our team was a decent defensive team, but all the switching and hedging is just throwing these guys off.
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

I'd say this summer is where they get the ultimatum from up top... you better be fighting for 1st round HCA or you're gone
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    I'd be ok with a loss in game 4 if the majority of the team fights till the bitter end. But I just hate when they play so careless especially Reke.
    Nah. You should expect the team to be completely flat tonight. They are young and even if they weren't that game would be basically impossible to overcome.

Stop biting on fakes

That last play shows the difference between Reke and Gordon.

Wtf was that Reke?

'Reke's lobs for AD alley oops are so poor

Why are we always lost in the paint on defense..

Tyreke...jesus

If I'm monty I would make a statement and not play tyreke for the rest of the half

Saint Pelican of Mile High Contributor DefensiveMind's Avatar
    Just sit Tyreke. He is clueless. He stole the ball from on pass that was intended for a guy behind him. And then forgot the guy was behind him. Wtf.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Nah. You should expect the team to be completely flat tonight. They are young and even if they weren't that game would be basically impossible to overcome.
    This is your opinion only. Stop posting it like its gospel. We can tell you have never played any type of organized sport.

This is the first trip to the playoffs for almost all of our players. They spent they entire year of their lives fighting to get this moment, and you think they can't get up for it?

This is simply a reflection of YOUR personality, not the human race.

EG is so much better than Reke. Reke & Holliday for CP3. Make it happen Dell

What did Monty say there about Reke just before the commercial break?

Quote Originally Posted by Pantazis76 View Post
    If I'm monty I would make a statement and not play tyreke for the rest of the half
    Don't hold your breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantazis76 View Post
    Half over, should he start the 3rd?

this could be our last punch... got it down to 9 right now... see if we can lower it further and get back in the game

if it quickly balloons to 15 or 16 then we can get ready for summer

Quote Originally Posted by Hornets2013 View Post
    What did Monty say there about Reke just before the commercial break?
    Probably that he has less of a bball iq than one of LBJ's kids

Warriors vs Pelicans Game 4 Playoff thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bongzilla View Post
    This is your opinion only. Stop posting it like its gospel. We can tell you have never played any type of organized sport.

This is the first trip to the playoffs for almost all of our players. They spent they entire year of their lives fighting to get this moment, and you think they can't get up for it?

This is simply a reflection of YOUR personality, not the human race.
    And yet EG was interviewed and admitted it was hard to get over the last game and the team is reflecting my take exactly in this game.

Yes. I must be the one who's wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by UptownFuz504 View Post
    EG is so much better than Reke. Reke & Holliday for CP3. Make it happen Dell
    let's remember that he's playing practically crippled

Thread Information