Pelicans Report

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Warriors vs Pelicans Game 4 Playoff thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by hornetstime247 View Post
    Really hope Golden State loses to memphis or San Antonio... That team is way to arrogant for their own good. Steph curry, Green and speights need to lean a little humility.. They act as if they have won multiple championships.
    Agree, too much too early

Quote Originally Posted by Hornets2013 View Post
    Please put Holiday in for Evans. I'm glad he looked for the right players that last possession, but seriously, he wastes valuable seconds.
    Minuet restrictions.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Your guys' coaching suggestions are quite horrible.

No offense.

Brooks, Malone, Gentry, McMillan, Jackson are out there & y'all are talkin about Floyd & Bower? That a joke?

Welp, time to get ready for the NFL Draft. Great season Pels.

Quote Originally Posted by pmarpelicansfan View Post
    So is Jrue still limited because of medical reasons on minutes? Because I don't understand why he isn't in during the end of a game like that. Especially instead of Tyreke.
    he's still hurt... people watching pregame warm-ups said he was still noticeably hobbled

now everyone can get healthy for October
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

Quote Originally Posted by SilkySlim View Post

No offense.

Brooks, Malone, Gentry, McMillan, Jackson are out there & y'all are talkin about Floyd & Bower? That a joke?
    yes they're joking w/ Floyd & Bower

Quote Originally Posted by pelicanchamp View Post
    I'm sorry but you're very likely to be wrong. Let's hope the SPURS gives it to them good in the WCF
    Warriors have more trouble w/ memphis then any other team but the spurs

those girls wont win the west

Warriors have more trouble w/ memphis then any other team but the spurs
    Z-Bo & M. Gasol vs. Bogut & Green

you have my attention

so this is only the 2nd time GSW has swept a series... and 1st since their championship season of 1975

exactly what I said in a thread before this series began

Monty and Dell met the goals and projections they gave Benson's management team required for the 3 years in the AD era. They have earned next year, so Dell should be extended. Certain benchmarks must be required going forward. I would assume that they will be required to be be at 60% wins at the 20 game mark, 40 game mark, and 60 game mark next season. If not then all bets are off and time for a change. I truly believe, other than Reke, we have the right mix in our core players. He would be the one person I want gone. He is the only player that has come thru Month's system and has not grown. He is what he is. The only time he pushes the ball is when he is going to the hoop against all odds. He isn't a shooter, and can't guard the 1, 2 or 3 positions effectively.

Quote Originally Posted by rt0307 View Post

you have my attention
    soft jump shooting teams like GS have trouble w/ slow, physical halfcourt teams like memphis and the spurs

one of them will send the girlscouts back to oakland in tears crying for their moms

Quote Originally Posted by pmarpelicansfan View Post
    So is Jrue still limited because of medical reasons on minutes? Because I don't understand why he isn't in during the end of a game like that. Especially instead of Tyreke.
    As explained to me by my buddy who works for the team, it was a compromise made by the doctors and the organization. He wouldn't be playing at all if the doctors had their way, as he has a serious injury. Makes everything he has done so far so much more remarkable.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Minuet restrictions.
    What does a song by Bach have to do with anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    What does a song by Bach have to do with anything?
    Fat lady sang.

Infinite Power is da **** Contributor GrandAdmiral's Avatar

No offense.

You actually had to ask that question? Smh

Quote Originally Posted by rt0307 View Post

you have my attention
    They'll have trouble with any team with a collective BB IQ above -5 in these playoffs

Banned
    We need players that can consistently produce good numbers. We have too many dow jonesers.

Monty's turtle offense and none backend movement in that offense is a joke! Asik is a useless as a starter in this already limited offensively challenge team. And in a playoff setting, which is physical and uptempo, Asik is useless, unless it's against a a LeBron James team playing against Joakim Noah and a Chicago Bulls defense where they allow mugging to take place! No pressure on Golden State's guards making tgem play defense, plus no pressure on the officials forcing them to make calks. But then again, our guys lack stamina in this series, which really showed in game 3!
    Tyreke really does have ADD on the basketball court!

Hell of a run by the Pelicans though. Proud of the guys.

Proud of the 'guys' who competed!

AD for MVP 2016! pmarpelicansfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    As explained to me by my buddy who works for the team, it was a compromise made by the doctors and the organization. He wouldn't be playing at all if the doctors had their way, as he has a serious injury. Makes everything he has done so far so much more remarkable.
    Well that's good to hear. I already question Montys rotations but he gets a pass in this case then haha.

Thread Information