Pelicans Report

Thread: Steph destroyed us. But, let's take solace in a nice Dell Curry highlights package

Steph destroyed us. But, let's take solace in a nice Dell Curry highlights package

You foreigners who like the Pelicans today because you loved the Charlotte Hornets' uniforms when you were 7 are freaking weirdos.
    "The only thing Ryno stretches is the 0's on the stat sheet." - BallSoHard

Quote Originally Posted by WisconsinHornet View Post
    You foreigners who like the Pelicans today because you loved the Charlotte Hornets' uniforms when you were 7 are freaking weirdos.
    Why you gotta hate?

You wouldn't even have a franchise if it weren't for the Charlotte Hornets.

Have some respect for your heritage you ******bag.

Dell Curry is who I thought we were getting when we signed Jimmer. Curry could shoot out the gym, and was fun to watch. I remember the Hornets first playoff series when it was LJ, Zo, Mugsy, Gill, and Reid. I just remember Curry making some crazy 3 of shots, not crazy like what his son did to us last night, but like 4 ft away from half court, twice.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Dell Curry is who I thought we were getting when we signed Jimmer. Curry could shoot out the gym, and was fun to watch. I remember the Hornets first playoff series when it was LJ, Zo, Mugsy, Gill, and Reid. I just remember Curry making some crazy 3 of shots, not crazy like what his son did to us last night, but like 4 ft away from half court, twice.
    Those were the days

You're an idiot.

Given the fact that your name is "Wisconsin" Hornet you are a foreigner to me. Freakin cheesehead weirdo.

One of the sillier sentiments I've seen on the board by a few people. I've been a fan of the Hornets for 21 years (man, I'm old, AD was 1). Why would I change my fandom back to Charlotte? That isn't the same team I supported. I wasn't supporting a name or a city but a franchise. They can say the history belongs in Charlotte but I followed them to New Orleans. That was my team. When the Bobcats came about I was still following the Hornets because those were still my guys. Why is there some weird disdain from some people on here toward people who were fans during the Charlotte days?
    Quote Originally Posted by zakzak View Post
    that dumb Gentry killing Asik morale seriously man he is been good when you compare last season then suddenly he sits whole damn first half barely gets minutes what an idiot we need muscle wee need rebound he took of asik jones,ajinca they got no place on this team play Diallo at least he is decent.
    .......if healthy

@Jabberwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwalker View Post
    One of the sillier sentiments I've seen on the board by a few people. I've been a fan of the Hornets for 21 years (man, I'm old, AD was 1). Why would I change my fandom back to Charlotte? That isn't the same team I supported. I wasn't supporting a name or a city but a franchise. They can say the history belongs in Charlotte but I followed them to New Orleans. That was my team. When the Bobcats came about I was still following the Hornets because those were still my guys. Why is there some weird disdain from some people on here toward people who were fans during the Charlotte days?
    OG Jabber

But... this is a weird thread.

Thread Information