Pelicans Report

Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 LastLast

Thread: Warriors vs Pelicans Playoffs Game3 thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    This **** sucks. 20.....up by 20!!!!!!!!!!
    2013-1014 is the season the Pelicans fanbase grows!!!!

Played a good game except for the 4th quarter and OT but no one will remember that. What's mind-blowing is shooting 51.7% FG and holding the Warriors to 40.4% FG and losing the game. Somehow the Warriors put up 104 shots while the Pelicans put up 89.
    Last edited by ItIsRynosTime; 04-24-2015 at 12:02 AM.

SAS choke away a champ and come back stronger than ever.
    GSW was first round exist last year and come back stronger than ever.

Pels need to learn to build from that with or without Monty.

I still believe we have the right mix of cores, we need add a bull or two on the team to do the dirty work and a vet guard to right the ship and we're good to go.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    AD is playing so far ahead of what I thought he'd be. So I can't get upset when he doesn't excell at every opportunity. I just can't. He's never been in this situation before. Not in his life. At Kentucky, he had a whole team of ballers on his side and it was just one season.

So he'll learn from this. Adapt and grow.

Only thing that will save Tavares from being canned is if we do the impossible.

But we probably won't.

Warriors vs Pelicans Playoffs Game3 thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Give it an hour, maybe a day, there will be people coming here saying, "This was our first postseason series. We need to see where this can go next season. Lets stand pat and just roll with this unit next season."

Not that I agree with those sentiments, but they will pop up, and people will eat up those lines as if they were gospel.
    I'm picking up what you are putting down but i think even this is inexcusable. His lineups in the fourth were terrible and he took out the hot hands. Cole was dominating them all around the court and he didn't see the floor in the fourth. How?

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! donato's Avatar
    Give it an hour, maybe a day, there will be people coming here saying, "This was our first postseason series. We need to see where this can go next season. Lets stand pat and just roll with this unit next season."

Not that I agree with those sentiments, but they will pop up, and people will eat up those lines as if they were gospel.
    It happens over and over on this board. And people just keep accepting it. When will people realize this guy isn't taking us anywhere and doesn't know what he's doing? This isn't the YMCA.

I was there to witness it. I am confused. Bewildered. Need to see a monk in Tibet.

What is life?

Saint Pelican of Mile High Contributor DefensiveMind's Avatar
    Asik
    Reke
    Anderson (great game dude)

See you later, too.

Saints lost to the 49ers in 2012 divisional play game.

Hornets game 7 against the Spurs

Pelicans game 2 against the warriors.

This hurts
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

As a coach, what do you even tell the team in the locker room after a game like this...

I agree. Im just talking from an organizations perspective, not mine.

I know there will be apologists soon. But from a decision-making perspective? From Dennis Lauscha's perspective?

He just watched his coach and team blow a 20 point lead on national TV in front of his BEST CROWD IN NEARLY A DECADE. The town was buzzing about this team for once and this team just zapped the life out of it. A coach and GM that by insider accounts were already on the hot seat.

How does he(or whoever his PR person is) stand up to a room full of our media and tell them that Monty is our guy next season if we end up getting swept in this fashion? How many season ticket holders just cancel their tickets right then and there???

You guys are pissed, but you guys really believe this game will end Monty? He saved his job making it to the playoffs. I just can't see it happening.

Man this lost hurts like a tooth ache.
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper View Post
    I'm picking up what you are putting down but i think even this is inexcusable. His lineups in the fourth were terrible and he took out the hot hands. Cole was dominating them all around the court and he didn't see the floor in the fourth. How?
    He kept the ball in Tyrekes hands. He refused to put any rebounding in the game after we were getting gashed in the paint. The worst offensive of them all is not fouling Curry. There's no way i'm letting him shoot the ball there. Foul his *** as soon as he touches the ball

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    I was there to witness it. I am confused. Bewildered. Need to see a monk in Tibet.

What is life?
    I feel for you bro. Sorry man

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    AD is playing so far ahead of what I thought he'd be. So I can't get upset when he doesn't excell at every opportunity. I just can't. He's never been in this situation before. Not in his life. At Kentucky, he had a whole team of ballers on his side and it was just one season.

So he'll learn from this. Adapt and grow.

Only thing that will save Tavares from being canned is if we do the impossible.

But we probably won't.
    the thing that pisses me off, is when im gonna watch first take tomorrow, Skip is gonna go off at davis not being clutch like he did last game.. doesnt even think his a top 30 players.. and that hurts me..

Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun21 View Post
    As a coach, what do you even tell the team in the locker room after a game like this...
    He better be telling them how much he's going to miss them and wish them luck.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Trell's Avatar
    Question...what happened to Norris Cole? What did he ever do to Monty?

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    You guys are pissed, but you guys really believe this game will end Monty? He saved his job making it to the playoffs. I just can't see it happening.

I thought he saved his job but he blew it...

Saint Pelican of Mile High Contributor DefensiveMind's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RaginCajun21 View Post
    You apologize profusely. Anything else and you break them. He couldve gone ape **** on them in the 4th up 20, but he didnt. No he gets to hold them and tell them itll be okay. Its okay though, its what hes best at.

Quote Originally Posted by ItIsRynosTime View Post
    Played a good game except for the 4th quarter and OT but no one will remember that. What's mind-blowing is shooting 51.7% FG and holding the Warriors to 40.4% FG and losing the game. Somehow the Warriors put up 104 shots while the Pelicans put up 89.
    I can tell you why they got 15 more shots. Offensive rebounding. We could not do it at all at then end of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post

Losing at home and in that fashion?... Yeah, good chance he is fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    He better be telling them how much he's going to miss them and wish them luck.
    (puts on fedora, followed by glasses and tells players)" I want my last check to bounce. See you guys in the funny pages."

Exit Minty.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper View Post

Agree with coke, and he was covering curry pretty well.

The telling thing was the look on Gayle Benson face Monty has to be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by NOLA93 View Post
    I can tell you why they got 15 more shots. Offensive rebounding. We could not do it at all at then end of the game.
    Up 20 why not put in your defensive folks then? Stuck with a lineup that can't play D nor rebound. Holiday just sat and sat. Even with Anderson hot they stopped going to him in the 4th. Monty's offense is ******** retarded with these constant high posts over and over and over.

Thanks coach. You have ruined me for days.

Thread Information