Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Warriors vs Pelicans Playoffs Game3 thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pelicans Warriors vs Pelicans Playoffs Game3 thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is game day Pelicans fans! I'm sick and tired of hearing how Golden State had the loudest fans in the league. Let us prove them wrong tonight.

Refs for tonight

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html?ls=iref:nba:gnav

Golden State @ New Orleans: Scott Foster , Kane Fitzgerald , Derrick Stafford , Courtney Kirkland(alternate)

I've been watching the Memphis game, the ref's did call defensive 3 seconds, so it still gets called in the playoffs, hopefully that happens in our favour this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Impossible. The octopus that lives in my brain hasn't squibbered anything about it to me.

Also, that's how octopi talk. They squibber. Yes, it's a word. Shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Real View Post
    Refs for tonight

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html?ls=iref:nba:gnav

Golden State @ New Orleans: Scott Foster , Kane Fitzgerald , Derrick Stafford , Courtney Kirkland(alternate)
    Foster was favorable to home teams this year. On average, the home team gets 0.8 more FT attempts per game over the course of the season. In games Foster did, that number was +3.4.
    @mcnamara247

Rumor: Drew Brees will be doing the "Who Dat " chant before the start tonight.

I hope they sub in Pels for Saints in the chant otherwise thats kinda awkward..... lol

That would be really stupid. I hope this isn't true

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    Foster was favorable to home teams this year. On average, the home team gets 0.8 more FT attempts per game over the course of the season. In games Foster did, that number was +3.4.
    Wow that's ridiculous. That being said, I'm glad he's officiating us while we're at home.

There is a time and a season for everything. This would be neither.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Perhaps we can start our own chant? Any ideas? Do we do stop the flop again?

It's my birthday! Come on Pels. Get me a win! Was planning on going, but those ticket got marked up quick.

GOD no.

Pelicans win 102-98. Let's go Pelicans!!!!!!!

Okay we still got tickets on stub hub. Those Northern Californians are coming in town for Jazz Fest. The last thing we need is them in our arena. Buy a ticket and red it out.

Update: McAdoo did fly in today

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    It's my birthday! Come on Pels. Get me a win! Was planning on going, but those ticket got marked up quick.
    Happy birthday!

Go on ESPN and look at the playoff seeds. Stubhub populates the price of the cheapest seat at each event. It's nice to see that NO/GSW tix are the 4th most expensive (beating out larger cities with more discretionary income).

So I guess we don't want Drew Brees to show up tonight.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429810342.735397.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	116.6 KB 
ID:	5954

It would seriously be badass if all the lower bowls seats were actually red like this.

You have a choice tonight of sideline reporters if you are watching at home. Jen Hale(FoxNO) or Tracy Wolfson(TNT).
    Last edited by 4Real; 04-23-2015 at 12:46 PM.

Who are the TV announcers tonight?

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    How many of you have actually tickets to tonight's game? Like tickets we got in the mail, not printed at home.

Quote Originally Posted by stormcenter View Post
    Who are the TV announcers tonight?

Former Hornet Steve Smith and Brian Anderson.

Quote Originally Posted by AD23forMVP View Post
    How many of you have actually tickets to tonight's game? Like tickets we got in the mail, not printed at home.
    What is the difference? I did not get mine in mail. I went to the box office.

Thread Information