Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: N/P: Mavs PG Rajon Rondo OUT indefinitely

Tyson Chandler was on the Dan Patrick show, and he didn't say Rajon was a cancer, or a bad fit, but it's funny that he said, "we are learning to grow with him, but he was brought in for the playoffs. He shows up in the playoffs." It wasn't a ringing endorsement that Rondo was the man, only that, well, if nothing else, they expect something from him in the playoffs.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    First of all I think Rondo is an idiot and I don't think their is a team out there but the Knicks and Lakers that will bring him in. I honestly think he is a Knick next year with them needing something and would actually be a decent for in NY. I would say I see him going to the Lakers but I think Westbrook is bound for the Lakers and they are holding out for him. Westbrook and Kobe are good friends just like he is with Rondo but gets along very well with Westbrook who has strong ties to LA and wanting to be in the spotlight. He wouldn't be considered the 1B guy with Durant and have the team to himself even though Kobe is there but he isn't dumb and respects Westbrook enough to let him know it's his team now and he's right there behind him. I also see the Lakers somehow pushing for Melo if possible with that being there big 3 and would actually be exciting to watch.

I see Durant bolting unless the Thinder hire Kevin Ollie and can somehow convince Durant to stay and rebuild around him while having a very good combo of Ibaka and Kanter going forward with good youth still developing. They have nice trade pieces in Adams and Waiters along with Lamb and Jones to maybe pull in some good pieces to fill in while keeping a couple. Maybe they even bring back Jackson who I thought they should have kept all along with Harden and traded Westbrook who at the time would have given them way more in return. Jackson, Harden, Durant, and Ibaka would be one hell of a team with Harden and Durant being way better fits together if you ask me.
    This is a very good post, and I agree on all accounts.

Thread Information