Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Draymond Green is nothing but another Lance Stephenson

Draymond Green is nothing but another Lance Stephenson

Overhyped by the media, not even a great defender, Klay Thompson is much better...
    I hate him so much, can't hit a three to save his life, gets no foul calls against him, hacking davis all game long cos his a slow fat {edited - veiled language}. And he constantly flexes his muscles at davis, thinking his better than him, how about you win a NCAA championship, a gold medal and two allstar appearances than you can flex your muscles young fella..

His gonna get a max contract from some dumb GM and be another dud player

He is in the running for DPOY.

You and I both know we would like to have him on this team.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Green is also an incredible finisher

Quote Originally Posted by Pantazis76 View Post
    Overhyped by the media, not even a great defender, Klay Thompson is much better...
    I hate him so much, can't hit a three to save his life, gets no foul calls against him, hacking davis all game long cos his a slow fat {edited - veiled language}. And he constantly flexes his muscles at davis, thinking his better than him, how about you win a NCAA championship, a gold medal and two allstar appearances than you can flex your muscles young fella..

His gonna get a max contract from some dumb GM and be another dud player
    This is incredibly incorrect.

You're way off base. Way off base.Green is annoying. He's a pest, a good shooter, and kinda pudgy. But he's like Boozer. A second round big who will probably have a really good career. Stephenson is a tool. Green is an incredibly smart ball player.

Quote Originally Posted by Thepeelsessions View Post
    You're way off base. Way off base.Green is annoying. He's a pest, a good shooter, and kinda pudgy. But he's like Boozer. A second round big who will probably have a really good career. Stephenson is a tool. Green is an incredibly smart ball player.
    Yep. I don't know who to hate worse .. Him or Speights. If we had both of them, or maybe even one
    .. We'd be unstoppable.

Speights kept them In the game.

Yeah, Speights pisses me off too. Man, they really do have the all annoying team. Curry, Klay, Green, Speights, Barnes. The only one that is bearable is David "the white Chris Weber" Lee, and he's not even playing.

Green reminds me of Ron Artest just versatile for different positions. He is that player when on your team you absolutely love. He mite be one of the worst matches for Davis to have defending him. Davis is just that good though throughout a game he is going to get his no matter who is guarding him. Green is so versatile he can cover 3-5 and if you wanna go small ball he can even play the 5. Not a great 3pt shooter but has to be accounted for. I would love him but a max contract mite be to much but man he would be nice to have on this team. Just think about playing the Warriors next to Davis with him as our 4? Yea we would be serious to deal with.

Go look at how the Spurs basically won and how we could resemble them with our big men but be even better. Sign Green and we have our version of Diaw just on another level. He does everything Diaw gives to the Spurs just in his prime at a much higher level. Davis at center like they used Duncan closing out games and we have a much better version in his prime with Davis. Green mite be that player we should target and make our #1 priority. Anderson has been disappointing as of late but I think he returns and gives us a good player while having the ability for us to get him very cheap on our next contract and a steal. Green would be a perfect fit here playing some 3 and finishing games at the 4 next to Davis. Green and Davis is hands down the best and most versatile front court in the NBA. The more I have though about it the more amazing it would be to get. Championship!!
    Last edited by GuardianAngel25; 04-21-2015 at 02:06 AM.

Both of them are good players, emotional leaders, that also means that the way they express themselves can be annoying, thought that a bit myself today as we were playing them.

But they are really good players, and a good fit in their system, sometimes you just get the feel like they act all tough and things because they're on a good team, because you know they'd have alot less cause to be doing that in Philly or Minnesota.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Impossible. The octopus that lives in my brain hasn't squibbered anything about it to me.

Also, that's how octopi talk. They squibber. Yes, it's a word. Shut up.

He's a very good player but I really hate his personnality and attitude . I really hate him after what he said to charles barkley . He thinks he's better than everybody and doesn't respect anybody . A good player with a very bad heart . Screw him...

Quote Originally Posted by moon54 View Post
    He's a very good player but I really hate his personnality and attitude . I really hate him after what he said to charles barkley . He thinks he's better than everybody and doesn't respect anybody . A good player with a very bad heart . Screw him...
    To his credit, Barkley was the first to shoot off at the mouth.
    http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/stor...state-warriors

I have to strongly, respectfully, disagree. Draymond is an incredible player. He is an elite defender, can hit the 3, can guard the perimeter or paint, and can bang and rebound, which is why he can play the 3 or 4.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    To his credit, Barkley was the first to shoot off at the mouth.
    http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/stor...state-warriors
    Reading that I think green was in the right to fire back.

The Franchise
    Great player, but a *******. I just don't want those kind of people on this team. Flexing muscle in front of Davis. Davis is 3 times the player and has class.

Quote Originally Posted by sting View Post
    Great player, but a *******. I just don't want those kind of people on this team. Flexing muscle in front of Davis. Davis is 3 times the player and has class.
    to be fair.... he does that after every time he gets hit and finishes at the rim.

Honestly I wish we had a guy that would go finish over people and give a muscle flex. I see nothing wrong with that.

Draymond is a great player. He can defend 3/4 on an elite level. He sets effective screens. He scores at the basket. He can shoot the 3. He's not ball dominant. He's a hard worker. Let's get the fantasy out of our heads he's obtainable. He's as much as the Warriors core as Klay is. He may not get the recognition for it, but he is their second most important player. He will also be getting a max next season unless he wants to wait for the TV deal max.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

GTFO, all these people saying they wouldn't want Green on this team. With the "amazing play" we get from the 3 and the backup 4 spot, you want us to believe you wouldn't want Green? GTFO , but first go pick up some Blue Bell Ice Cream from 4Reel.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    It's possible to dislike a player and be able to admit ho good they are. It's like with Kanye West, call him whatever sort of name you want. He's still crazy talented.

Also, about Lance, if we didn't have QPon, and LS's contract weren't so bad, I would take him on this team. You need a nat. You need a guy who will get other people annoyed "with something other than just their amazing play." The reason we don't like guys like Stephenson, Bowen,Green, and Artest, etc. is because they do the little things that drive the our team and fans crazy. If the shoe was on the other foot we would have no problem with them, and would applaud them. We need that. I would argue we had a poor man's version of that in Jason Smith (he didn't give a honk, but his play wasn't good enough to warrant respect). I want that type of guy here, and so do you.

As for the position of play, I am more than content with QPon over LS. QPon gives you what LS gives you, but at a fraction of the cost. With more time, he would give you what LS gave the Pacers last year.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    GTFO, all these people saying they wouldn't want Green on this team. With the "amazing play" we get from the 3 and the backup 4 spot, you want us to believe you wouldn't want Green? GTFO , but first go pick up some Blue Bell Ice Cream from 4Reel.
    I prefer Gerald Green, bruh. PSSSH

Quote Originally Posted by 42 View Post
    This is incredibly incorrect.
    Couldn't agree more
    I'm a grinder

He's no doubt my least favorite player in the league (just recently surpassed Westbrook), but he is the glue that holds that team together. His stretch in the 4th last night completely changed the game. But yeah, can't stand him and his arrogance.

Thread Information