Pelicans Report

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33

Thread: Warriors vs Pelicans Game 2 Playoffs Thread

Good game, great to see fire from EG/Reke(love the push he gave Igg)/AD and they improved a lot from game one.

With some matchup tinkering I think we still can make it a series.

I'm damn proud of how I this team fought last night. We played the No. 1 seed with a 40-2 record at home for 48 minutes using a diminished team.

We took their BEST shot with a fully healthy team and they had to fight tooth and nail to get that win.

Everyone should be proud and HYPED for the next game instead of bickering about players or Monty. It's pathetic.

I wouldn't say people are bickering (I know I am leaving commentary, but it is more observation than flat out hate). I view it as dialog necessary to find the problems we are having as we try to secure a win.

I think most here are happy with how we are playing (despite the poor results).
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

U-L-M...Geaux Hawks Geaux djpaul89's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwalker View Post
    So weird that there is so much negativity and so much "We should have done X". They hit tough shots. They are a REALLY good team. They have an amazing home presence. They played well. And yet, we were right there at the end of both games. I thought I'd be coming here to people throwing praise at everyone on our team for competing and executing so well.
    PR gonna PR.

Just watched Game 2 film. Golden State gets away with a ton of moving screens. ITS RIDICULOUS!!! Go watch.

Thread Information