Pelicans Report

Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast

Thread: Warriors vs Pelicans Game 2 Playoffs Thread

We can complain all day, BUT we are hanging in there with the number one seed in the west. Late game obviously needs some work but our guys look tired they are putting in the effort tonight. Althouh it's not a win or "close" game im enjoying seeing us in the playoffs. Hopefully holiday is rested up and ready for game three. We need energy from our home crowd and guys to step up. It's playsoff win or go home. Let's get some wins at home and show them we are meant to be here!

Quote Originally Posted by Alg_Hornet View Post
    Their depth beat us tonight. Monty gambled and played AD and Reke extensive minutes but we didn't have enough gas in the tank to pull it out
    This, nothing from Ryan. Nothing from AA, not much from dante. And Jrue sitting hurt.

We are competing

Reke 16-10-7 gg

Barbosa killed us early... Thompson late

have to get it in NOLA... hopefully Jrue will be back
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

Knowing our guys are playing a lot of minutes this game, why not hack BOGUT down the stretch and slow it down, and it lets our guys rest on defense, dam,

Quote Originally Posted by lsutigers33 View Post
    This, nothing from Ryan. Nothing from AA, not much from dante. And Jrue sitting hurt.

We are competing
    Ryan Anderson gave us nothing. He was pathetic.
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

I'm damn proud of this team.

Saint Pelican of Mile High Contributor DefensiveMind's Avatar
    This is awesome. This team is so much better than any of us could have imagined. But, we got some links getting exposed and its painful but necessary. Monty and Ryan. They wont be here for the promised land.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Also, without a healthy Jrue and Ryan Anderson being absolutely useless, we're playing a severe disadvantage from a pure personnel point.

Love the effort the team should. AD was so tired at the end he had to play basically the whole game. Man Anderson is such a shell of himself I wonder if he will ever get back to the player he was before the injury.

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    Knowing our guys are playing a lot of minutes this game, why not hack BOGUT down the stretch and slow it down, and it lets our guys rest on defense, dam,
    I said this several times, or iggy. Can't let them get hot, that's on Monty.

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    Also not sure why we didn't hack bogut when things were getting out of hand.
    Because he's Monty and not Pops.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Because he's Monty and not Pops.
    He wont be here long.

35 second half points. Not running much offense will do that to you. Plus gives them fast breaks.

Nothing to do with Golden St. defense. The plan was give the ball to AD at high post and everybody just watch. smdh

Just to add a humor to the night. All I know in Vegas's eyes we are 2-0....beat the 11.5 spread twice.
    Last edited by stormcenter; 04-21-2015 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Also, without a healthy Jrue and Ryan Anderson being absolutely useless, we're playing a severe disadvantage from a pure personnel point.
    Absolutely. It's time to move on from Ryno. He is literally useless. Even his ball iq is gone.

Hippies 2 us 0

Bring em home Monty

Quote Originally Posted by 4Real View Post
    I miss the days when I could eat Blue Bell, and he care free about what flavor I was choosing.

Ugh. You ruined my night before the Pels did.

let's hope we can hold home court now.

Quote Originally Posted by DefensiveMind View Post
    He wont be here long.
    SÃ** Dios quiere.

Absolutely. It's time to move on from Ryno. He is literally useless. Even his ball iq is gone.
    So perplexing that he cant even think the game anymore. Dude went to Cal, seriously.

Unfortunately for pro players it happens. He's definitely lost his mojo this season.

Man I just so disappointed in Ryno, dude can't even catch the ball to get a wide open three. It was dumb I me to hope the Ryno he played against the Cabs would show up.

Quote Originally Posted by lsutigers33 View Post

We are competing
    Ryan played 9 minutes and didn't play in the second half. At least he would have taken a big out of the paint if he played more.

Thread Information