Pelicans Report

Thread: Dear Monty:

Dear Monty:

I know you read this, so I'm just wanting to give you a shout out and say keep it up bro!! I've been behind you since day one.

And oh yeah, dude, we don't need Asik's man floating around in the paint helping out guarding anthony davis' defender as well as everyone else's.

We aren't playing the Rockets, or anyone else who warrants having him in there. When his man leaves him and we do get it to him, he doesn't convert at a high enough rate.

I'm not saying we go small all night or anything. But let Asik get it going. We win when he plays more.

Oh yeah, dont forget about Babbit. He is on FIRE

Quote Originally Posted by fullcourtpress View Post
    I know you read this, so I'm just wanting to give you a shout out and say keep it up bro!! I've been behind you since day one.

And oh yeah, dude, we don't need Asik's man floating around in the paint helping out guarding anthony davis' defender as well as everyone else's.

We aren't playing the Rockets, or anyone else who warrants having him in there. When his man leaves him and we do get it to him, he doesn't convert at a high enough rate.

I'm not saying we go small all night or anything. But let Asik get it going. We win when he plays more.

Oh yeah, dont forget about Babbit. He is on FIRE
    LOL... Well done...

Thread Information