Pelicans Report

Thread: HACK A .................

Playoffs HACK A .................

DO we consider hack a Bogut, 55% foul shooter? put whitey in use his 6 fouls and tell him good night? it would totally disrupt Warriors offense.
    Iggy is only shooting 59% this year
    what do ya'll think especially if we start like last game.
    MM what do you think?

Why not? Might as well punish the Warriors for having Bogut on the floor just like the Spurs tried to punish us for having Asik on the floor. The smaller amount of time Bogut is on the court, the better.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

I agree.. If they are catching a bit of fire go to hack a bogut or igoudala

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    Abuse it before they fix it!

Hot Off The Bench! BigEasyHornets's Avatar
    I thought Pop was giving Monty a little lesson in playoff basketball when he pulled the Hack-A-sik in the last game of the season. Do whatever you have to do to to slow the Warriors down. I thought the commentary for game 1 was pretty good at critiquing our game plan, especially Marc Jackson? sayin start AD at the 5 and Anderson at the 4. Van Gundy said something about getting around the hackashaq rule by fouling Bogut before an inbound or fouling him during a second free throw attempt. Whatever it takes. Just win.

We can't use Withey because he is inactive unless we have an injury.

Babbit if Withey is not active. Jimmer who ever it takes.

Jimmer time !

How does the rule change inside of the last two minutes? I know that there's a difference, but I haven't heard what the penalty is if you do commit an intentional foul away from the ball inside of two minutes.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHornet View Post
    How does the rule change inside of the last two minutes? I know that there's a difference, but I haven't heard what the penalty is if you do commit an intentional foul away from the ball inside of two minutes.
    iirc, if you foul away from the ball, its a tech and they keep the ball.

Here's my plan
    1. Get physical with chicken curry and rough him up. let him have his 2 FTs.
    2.They are the best shooting team from 3, if they don't shoot any 3's bc we let them drive and foul them, they would score 12 pts less per game.
    3. play asik and Dante more to spread the fouls out early, then go small with AD at center. IF Bogus can beat AD in the paint, they deserve to win.

If we keep from playing sloppy, for the most part we did if EG will just stop and pop, I really think we can stay close.

Thread Information