Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tyreke to have MRI on knee later today

Quote Originally Posted by rt0307 View Post
    if true... I expect Wolve'Reke to play tom. night... it is the playoffs after all
    I don't think he will help us much in this series, but I just want the guy to play because he has never been in the playoffs before and he final gets in only to get hurt. That stinks
    @mcnamara247

Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    WEBMD will also tell you that you have cancer when you only have a headache. Just saying.

Edit: Not to mention something being torn can either be sprain or strain with multiple grades of either. No way to know anything until they tell us.

Didn't Anderson miss some time with a sprain?
    Last edited by 4Real; 04-19-2015 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    I don't think he will help us much in this series, but I just want the guy to play because he has never been in the playoffs before and he final gets in only to get hurt. That stinks
    Agree. M.M.

exactly why I think if he can play... he will
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

Not that im a doctor but 3 years ago I was playing volleyball and I felt a pop and had a little pain and it turned out to be a torn meniscus.

Banned
    Evans is DTD, he isn't limping at practice called it a "sore knee"

Banned
    no word on MRI, though

Just a guess, but I think we hear "no structural damage. Day-to-day." later today
    And now we have the news officially. Let the overreaction and worrying cease.

He hasn't been able to run full speed yet, but said the pain is better than yesterday. I am kind of hoping they sit him for Game 2, so they can have him for Game 3 and beyond. That's over 120 hrs of rest and rehab since the injury occurred. Should be enough

Quote Originally Posted by 4Real View Post
    Didn't Anderson miss some time with a sprain?
    I believe that big chunk of games he missed was a knee sprain. Sprains are ligaments, strains are muscles. Both are tears and graded by severity. Either can be played through depending on how bad. Pain tolerance of the individual is also an important factor as well.

Edit: Double post
    Last edited by P_B_&_G; 04-19-2015 at 03:23 PM.

now that this is back up... 'Reke is questionable tomorrow w/ a deep bone bruise... basically a pain tolerance issue... and as we all know the Wolve'Reke... if it's his decision at all he'll play

Quote Originally Posted by rt0307 View Post
    now that this is back up... 'Reke is questionable tomorrow w/ a deep bone bruise... basically a pain tolerance issue... and as we all know the Wolve'Reke... if it's his decision at all he'll play

Great news!

I Love the Wolvereke!
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

Ok i coined this name. I lost out on the Blender name, not this time. I invented Wolvereke dammit!

I've just invented Anthony Davisaurus.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornets2013 View Post
    I've just invented Anthony Davisaurus.
    Dont do this. You WONT beat me.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxx View Post
    Ok i coined this name. I lost out on the Blender name, not this time. I invented Wolvereke dammit!
    Lol ok it's your invention. Hence forth everyone credit Silverfoxx for wolvereke which is a cool af name.

Also I'm glad that reke is dtd. I would of hated bit seeing him the rest of this series.
    I'm a grinder

Quote Originally Posted by tthier2 View Post
    Lol ok it's your invention. Hence forth everyone credit Silverfoxx for wolvereke which is a cool af name.

Also I'm glad that reke is dtd. I would of hated bit seeing him the rest of this series.
    This has been documented. Thank you for your contributions.

lol tyreke isn't human.

Whether he makes it back for this series or not doesn't really mean that much to me. The best news from this is that this is not the type of injury that should affect him in the offseason and going into next season.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHornet View Post
    Whether he makes it back for this series or not doesn't really mean that much to me. The best news from this is that this is not the type of injury that should affect him in the offseason and going into next season.
    lol

i'd sit jrue out just to be safe & leave it up to Tyreke on how he feels

Thread Information