Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tyreke to have MRI on knee later today

Pelicans Tyreke to have MRI on knee later today

"The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

Banned
    He is out for sure

U-L-M...Geaux Hawks Geaux djpaul89's Avatar
    Lol at our injury luck...can't make this up

ummm... not looking good for Wolve'Reke

All-Star
    Out for season

OMG ****ing luck

its bad, but we showed tonight we can deal without with jrue and cole

Why us?? Just why???

Irrational Optimist Contributor neworleanshoo's Avatar
    are you freaking kidding me.

Did we find anything out yet?

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    Did we find anything out yet?
    No. Just overreaction as usual around here although it could be really bad news.

No news yet although I'm sure he's already had the MRI. I don't take that as a good sign. I'd like to be wrong.

Has this board learned nothing from past times where we tried to play Armchair Doctor and try to diagnose injuries, project timetables, etc?

Let's just relax and wait for the news.
    @mcnamara247

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    Has this board learned nothing from past times where we tried to play Armchair Doctor and try to diagnose injuries, project timetables, etc?

Let's just relax and wait for the news.
    MRI, strong unusual pop in knee, new knee injury.... I wouldn't want to overreact and assume it's serious but uhhhhh yeah

Well I just did my own research(WEBMD) and a pop followed by a sharp pain usually could mean something is torn. I'm not a doctor so I will just wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet603 View Post
    No news yet although I'm sure he's already had the MRI. I don't take that as a good sign. I'd like to be wrong.
    Loomis Law: Silence till all tests are complete then if not serious go with the "day to day" code even if you have to say that for 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Real View Post
    Well I just did my own research(WEBMD) and a pop followed by a sharp pain usually could mean something is torn. I'm not a doctor so I will just wait and see.
    WEBMD will also tell you that you have cancer when you only have a headache. Just saying.

Edit: Not to mention something being torn can either be sprain or strain with multiple grades of either. No way to know anything until they tell us.

Get well soon Reke !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm guessing the Pelicans have some kind of practice today w/ some sort of media availability... and if they do... on a scale of 1-5 the chances Monty says anything useful about 'Reke's injury? you know someone will ask

but you have to figure word's got to leak out about it at some point today
    Last edited by rt0307; 04-19-2015 at 08:25 AM.

Just remember, last week Paul George felt a pop in his knee too, something he had never felt before. . .it ended up it was a strained caff.

This could be anything or nothing. There will be an update at practice. Let's just wait and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Just remember, last week Paul George felt a pop in his knee too, something he had never felt before. . .it ended up it was a strained caff.

This could be anything or nothing. There will be an update at practice. Let's just wait and see what happens.
    And let's not forget that by reading into tweets, this board assumed a Jrue Holiday surgery announcement was coming, five days before it was announced he would play Friday against Phoenix.

We are not doctors. Sit back, relax.

I hope "no news is good news" and Reke back to his normal shell tomorrow.

MM sound unusually claim, maybe he know sth?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJay View Post
    I hope "no news is good news" and Reke back to his normal shell tomorrow.

MM sound unusually claim, maybe he know sth?
    Just a guess, but I think we hear "no structural damage. Day-to-day." later today

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    Just a guess, but I think we hear "no structural damage. Day-to-day." later today
    if true... I expect Wolve'Reke to play tom. night... it is the playoffs after all

Thread Information