Pelicans Report

Thread: Does anybody have the production# of the Olympic USA cp3 Chris Paul BOBBLEHEAD ?

LSU Does anybody have the production# of the Olympic USA cp3 Chris Paul BOBBLEHEAD ?

I heard they made a blue uniform and a white uniform version a few years ago and it was a stadium or season ticket holder giveaway???? Thanks

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    I really wanted one of the AD bobbleheads but was told they were only for full season ticket holders. I was really disappointed because nowhere in those "parade of prizes" ads does it say that.

I have it sitting on my desk. What production number?
    underneath is says " Produced by ProSport Image. www.prosportimage.com "

Cp3 wearing blue USA jersey.

They usually say how many, like 8000 made, first 200 fans get a special one that is a different color jersey!!!

It does not have a production number on the BOBBLEHEAD as far as I know??? I have a white uniform CP3 Olympic BOBBLEHEAD. I have never seen another one, everyone has the blue jersey version.

Quote Originally Posted by USMC1989 View Post
    It does not have a production number on the BOBBLEHEAD as far as I know??? I have a white uniform CP3 Olympic BOBBLEHEAD. I have never seen another one, everyone has the blue jersey version.
    Usually the special color jersey is randomly distributed. We were first in line for the last bobblehead giveaway (Pierre) and did not get the special uniform color (red I think). For that one, I heard there were 150 of the special color distributed.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    Usually the special color jersey is randomly distributed. We were first in line for the last bobblehead giveaway (Pierre) and did not get the special uniform color (red I think). For that one, I heard there were 150 of the special color distributed.
    Oh hi!

Awesome, so my white uniform chris Paul
    Olympic must be rare like the red Pierre!!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1150588.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	5948Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1150588.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	70.6 KB 
ID:	5948
    No. But I do have a few CP3 Mardi Gras bobbleheads. I used to have 3 signed Tyson Chandler Bobbleheads. We were eating at Lukes and he was gracious enough to sign the boxes. I lost those in a house fire. Funny thing is that 2 years earlier Tyson's house in Rancho Mirage along with 5 acres of trees burned down. Ironic.
    Season ticket holder since 2002
    Mostly just trying to satisfy my OCD tendencies by getting to 3,000 posts

Thread Information