Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Realistically Speaking

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    Yea but they are playoff vets cause they lost in the 1st rd last year. Don't rain on his parade.
    lmao
    New Orleans Pelicans-Seattle Seahawks-Atlanta Braves-Anaheim Ducks

RIP HunnyB

This fits HunnyB/FlyGirl so well- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyzTiSEfM00

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    Yea but they are playoff vets cause they lost in the 1st rd last year. Don't rain on his parade.
    They're really experienced at losing in the playoffs. That should come in handy.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davidg123 View Post
    While I don't think we win the series, I do think we win two games, and head back to Oakland for Game Five at 2-2. That will be enough to create A LOT of panic in the Bay Area. So, I would worry about your own team before you start trash-talking our team...
    nah, man. eff that dude (GSW Heat Check) PELLIES GONNA SWEEP

Escaped monkey island! all2neat's Avatar
    Stop feeding the troll.

Quote Originally Posted by all2neat View Post
    Stop feeding the troll.
    nah, man. this is fun. We haven't had to deal with this since the Hornets last playoff run. Let's enjoy this.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertM320 View Post
    Since the NBA came to New Orleans in 2002-03, which team has made more playoff appearances, Hornets/Pelicans or Golden State?

Mmmmm...that would be New Orleans. Sixth appearance for the franchise. In that same time, the "storied" Warriors franchise will be making their fourth appearance. Hardly "playoff vets". If we can beat the defending champion and 5 time World Champions in a game they needed, we can do the same to the Splash Bros.
    It's just not fair trying to stop the splash bros. In all serious, I hope AD doesn't get his ankles broken.. I know he is very fragile.

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    nah, man. this is fun. We haven't had to deal with this since the Hornets last playoff run. Let's enjoy this.
    Forreal, its nice to be semi relevant again.

Quote Originally Posted by GSW Heat Check View Post
    It's just not fair trying to stop the splash bros. In all serious, I hope AD doesn't get his ankles broken.. I know he is very fragile.
    Is Andrew Bogut still on your team, or is he on the medical staff now?
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Realistically Speaking

Shut up and get off our board. Probably the Spurs trolls with a different name.

I bet that's a breath of fresh air for Warrior fans.

Troll troll troll troll.

But watching golden state fan talk trash is like listening to someone try to say the Gobots were awesome.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Yeah, you guys know the feeling. Only a year removed from it.

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    Troll troll troll troll.

But watching golden state fan talk trash is like listening to someone try to say the Gobots were awesome.

Isn't Curry the king of ankle injuries? He might just cross himself up and end his career

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    yea this thread is makin my day even better (and it was already pretty good cause... well.. .playoffs)

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDatPelican View Post
    yea this thread is makin my day even better (and it was already pretty good cause... well.. .playoffs)

Oh man trolls coming to other teams messageboards to stir up things, playoffs how i've missed you

And I'm guessing this kid (he sounds very immature) is probably on a GS forum bragging about how he is attempting to troll on a Pelicans forum...

We all have opinions on how this turns out, well here is mine. If the refs turn this into a jump shooting contest, GSW wins in 4 or 5 games. But if they allow the banging that is so typical of playoff basketball, the Pells are going to kick their butts from one end of the GS bridge to the other. Our guards are going to REKE havoc. Little play on words there. GO PELLS!!!!!!!!!!!

He's probably a falcons fan too

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    He's probably a falcons fan too
    He is probably a Kaep Niner fan who claims his team won 5 rings

Hey, nobody's delusional around here. Obviously, the Warriors had a historically good season and should knock us out pretty handily. I think opening at Oracle in an afternoon game on Saturday could be particularly tough for the Pels. We didn't play very well there during the regular season. But at home in N.O. it was a different story. A red-hot Warriors squad needed overtime to take out the Pels in December--and that was without Davis. Pels, of course, took the last game at home. Season series could easily have been 2-2. Again, Warriors are clear favorites, but I think Pels may give them some fight, particularly at home.

Quote Originally Posted by iNolaNightmare View Post
    Shut up and get off our board. Probably the Spurs trolls with a different name.
    Nah this troll shows some faint signs of intelligence.

Congrats on the win last night... showing great progress in competing with the elite of the association.

Now on to the real point.

How in the world will you hang with GS.....Seriously, realistically speaking, how could you come into our building (where we sell out every game, not just the last game of the year) and be able to compete with the best team that has been built for a playoff run. I mean how many Pels players have been in a playoff atmosphere... 4?

C'mon... reading through your posts I can understand the bias, but its starting to read more as insanity.
    How big yo dick?... 2 inches... 1?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by jegirouard View Post
    How big yo dick?... 2 inches... 1?!?!?
    Thread to the dump in 5....4....3....2....1....

Thread Information