Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Realistically Speaking

If this series gets past 5 games I would put money on the Pelicans. While we aren't playoff vets, Jrue, Asik, Ryno, Cole, QPon have more experience (and rings) than anyone on the Warriors, and those guys might not be our best player, but they are the heart of this team.

I look forward to a fun series, and the smart money is on GS, but then again, the smart money was on the Heat the last three season, and that only won out once. If this goes over 5, we will win.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GSW Heat Check View Post
    I think the recordbooks remember that game as well. Just sayin...

Q: What's the difference between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Golden State Warriors?

A: The last Lakers NBA Finals team picture isn't in black and white.

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    Q: What's the difference between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Golden State Warriors?

Damn

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    Right. All jump-shooting teams are built for the playoffs lol. GTFOH
    LOL......

http://www.teamrankings.com/nba/stat...paint-per-game

Have a look for your self bro. Do some research!

Ya drove? Win 1 playoff series before you talk about our championships. That record may fall this year too.. IMO.

As I said, a team built for a playoff run.

One home game with your sellout crowd you label as "fans" may propel you to one win...but you are crazy if you think you can win multiple games.

Frankly I wouldn't be surprised if every game had a 15+ point winning margin. Don't think I forgot about that catastrophe of a game 4 against Denver at HOME 5 or so odd years ago.
    And you also forgot 4 short years ago when the Lakers were suppose to sweep us, and we took it to six games.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertM320 View Post
    And you also forgot 4 short years ago when the Lakers were suppose to sweep us, and we took it to six games.
    Thats quite the claim to fame.

Golden State is finally relevant again after how many years and the bandwagoners come out the woodworks. Par for the course.

Ya drove? Win 1 playoff series before you talk about our championships. That record may fall this year too.. IMO.
    We have won a series....? I mean if you are gunna talk about our Hornets history, then let's not be ignorant. What else are you going to cherry pick, bruh?

Thats quite the claim to fame.
    and your claim to fame is exactly what now? losing in the 1st rd last year?

I'm not saying Pels are winning this series, but they gonna make Warriors work for it.

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    Golden State is finally relevant again after how many years and the bandwagoners come out the woodworks. Par for the course.
    technically we could say the same about the pelicans fans lately LOL

Why do I feel like this is the same guy that made the Spurs troll account.

and your claim to fame is exactly what now? losing in the 1st rd last year?
    Give him a while, he's gotta scroll down to the 70s section of Wikipedia to read up on his new favorite team's championship run

looking at the box scores from our meetings this season... we never had our full team against the Warriors

in the 1st game we were w/o Gordon... Babbitt was the starting 3... and John Salmons & AR25 got 20+ minutes each

we didn't have AD for 2 of the games against GSW (including the 1 in NOLA that the Pels lost in OT)... didn't have Jrue in the last game (which we won)

we're a much better... much healthier team now than in those early games

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by KennaBrah View Post
    I'm not saying Pels are winning this series, but they gonna make Warriors work for it.
    exactly... it won't be easy for GSW by any stretch
    Last edited by rt0307; 04-16-2015 at 02:16 PM.
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

I love the excuse of "what did we have to play for?" LULZ..Dont come and act like they didn't play all out for that game with all hands on deck. Y'all lost plain and simple. Earlier in the year we went in OT with y'all and lost. Let me guess you had more to play for then?

While I don't think we win the series, I do think we win two games, and head back to Oakland for Game Five at 2-2. That will be enough to create A LOT of panic in the Bay Area. So, I would worry about your own team before you start trash-talking our team...

technically we could say the same about the pelicans fans lately LOL

not really. To be honest i highly doubt the Pelican have a bandwagon at this point lol.

Do I think the Pelicans WILL win the series? No if i am being honest. Do I think the pelicans CAN win the series? Absolutely. I think gsw takes it in 6. 4-2 if I was a betting man.

not really. To be honest i highly doubt the Pelican have a bandwagon at this point lol.
    more like this:

lol
    Last edited by IamQuailman; 04-16-2015 at 02:19 PM.

LMAO this must but an attempt at a troll, no one can be that bitter. I think he is just mad we have the best player in the whole NBA. he better hope we dont do what the Baron Davis warriors did to the Mavs(this was before his time as a fan)
    New Orleans Pelicans-Seattle Seahawks-Atlanta Braves-Anaheim Ducks

RIP HunnyB

This fits HunnyB/FlyGirl so well- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyzTiSEfM00

Since the NBA came to New Orleans in 2002-03, which team has made more playoff appearances, Hornets/Pelicans or Golden State?

Mmmmm...that would be New Orleans. Sixth appearance for the franchise. In that same time, the "storied" Warriors franchise will be making their fourth appearance. Hardly "playoff vets". If we can beat the defending champion and 5 time World Champions in a game they needed, we can do the same to the Splash Bros.

LOL......

http://www.teamrankings.com/nba/stat...paint-per-game

Have a look for your self bro. Do some research!
    You should really pace adjust these things..... http://stats.nba.com/league/team/#!/...100Possessions

Quote Originally Posted by RobertM320 View Post
    Since the NBA came to New Orleans in 2002-03, which team has made more playoff appearances, Hornets/Pelicans or Golden State?

Mmmmm...that would be New Orleans. Sixth appearance for the franchise. In that same time, the "storied" Warriors franchise will be making their fourth appearance. Hardly "playoff vets". If we can beat the defending champion and 5 time World Champions in a game they needed, we can do the same to the Splash Bros.
    Yea but they are playoff vets cause they lost in the 1st rd last year. Don't rain on his parade.

more like this:

lol
    exactly.

Thread Information