Pelicans Report

Thread: Highlight Video + Bonus Vid of locker room!

Highlight Video + Bonus Vid of locker room!

http://youtu.be/AjIo8-z16VY

Really awesome video! Relive the highlights and check out the locker room!

Man, I can't thank you enough for the video. I couldn't watch the game last night and the 2-minute official highlight wouldn't cut it for me. Btw, a related video YouTube shows the after-game celebration, in which Monty got emotional and had tears that got on of his daughters tearing as well. I feel for the guy and really happy for him.

Quote Originally Posted by iNolaNightmare View Post
    http://youtu.be/AjIo8-z16VY

Really awesome video! Relive the highlights and check out the locker room!
    Thank you for this. I got some bad news this morning and this is cheering me up!

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Peja View Post
    Man, I can't thank you enough for the video. I couldn't watch the game last night and the 2-minute official highlight wouldn't cut it for me. Btw, a related video YouTube shows the after-game celebration, in which Monty got emotional and had tears that got on of his daughters tearing as well. I feel for the guy and really happy for him.
    Link?

Thank you for sharing

Thanks.. great vid.

Thanks for the video that lockeroom was freaking awesome! I love Monty and this team And for all the Monty haters I just wanna say hahahaha cause he isn't going anywhere sucks to be you. The future of this team is going to go down and one of the better small market winners in NBA history. I truly believe we can do some thing similiar to what the Spurs have done and build a dynasty. We have the super star to do it with and are slowly assembling all the right pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    Thank you for this. I got some bad news this morning and this is cheering me up!
    Prayers for u brother. Hope all is well.

from this highlight:

norris cole is a beast
    tim duncan's touch around the rim is insane
    AD handles the ball likes a freaking shooting guard

another thing, monty really seems like a player's coach, it looks like they truly love him. Especially AD.

Seeing this celebration in the locker room really makes me realize how much this organization values character, is it just me lol?

i think we match up very well with the warriors.

jrue can at least slow down curry
    AD can minimize dryamond's greene
    asik can bang with bogut
    gordon can sharp shoot just like klay

Man, AD crossing over duncan? sweet

This is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by fullcourtpress View Post
    Somebody posted yesterday the matchups that we used against GS in all of the games we played against them, and that highlight makes you realize just how different this team is. There was no Q-Pon nor Cole. I didn't see Ajinca in that highlight but he has been playing with alot more confidence since then. And there was also no AD in that game. Should be a good series to watch, and not many people are giving us a chance, but they don't pay much attention to us.

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    i think we match up very well with the warriors.

jrue can at least slow down curry
    AD can minimize dryamond's greene
    asik can bang with bogut
    gordon can sharp shoot just like klay
    Reke is probably gonna get the most time vs Steph... we might even put QPon on him to start the game.

Draymond Greene gets alot of his points off Steph and Klay. Draymond doesn't create alot for himself.

Asik can definitely brawl with Bogut... the key is we have to make Bogut move. If he's allowed to sit in the middle of the paint we'll have problems.

That should be an interesting matchup. They can both "catch and shoot", but I'd give Klay the nod off the dribble. Gotta make Klay work tho.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBrow View Post
    Link?
    Sorry man for the later response, I wasn't able to login yesterday. For some reason I can't find the video again on youtube .. It was about the on-court celebration right after the buzzer. There was some kind of introduction or so afterwards and Monty's daughters were on the court with him.

at Stephen A

Annnd here's the Skip we all know and love.
    Last edited by DroopyDawg; 04-18-2015 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post

at Stephen A

Annnd here's the Skip we all know and love.
    Stephen A is an idiot. Biggest band wagoner out there when it comes to the hottest teams and players. Don't pay any attention to him myself. Give me Skip over him any day.

Thread Information