Pelicans Report

Thread: "Straight Gas!"

The Franchise Contributor luigi modelo's Avatar

"Straight Gas!"

I LOVE this quote .... Straight Gas!

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

Huh?

Who dislocated their finger?

Quote Originally Posted by Perth_Hornet View Post
    Huh?

Who dislocated their finger?
    AD, last night...

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySouf View Post
    AD, last night...
    What part of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by luigi modelo View Post

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"
    Reke said all that? Sound more like a Nike commercial. Awesome.

I think I remember when AD hurt his finger... the camera zoomed in on his junk (felt awkward looking at the TV when they did), but he was wincing in pain and I thought he may have banged his finger/hand on something but I didn't know he dislocated it.

Quote Originally Posted by luigi modelo View Post

This is amazing

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    I think I remember when AD hurt his finger... the camera zoomed in on his junk (felt awkward looking at the TV when they did), but he was wincing in pain and I thought he may have banged his finger/hand on something but I didn't know he dislocated it.
    Yea I rem that too. He was grabbing at his shorts but wincing too. Then as camera came up his face was back to normal and playing again. So I didn't think anything of it. But I remember thinking "oh crap" when ai saw him wincing.

Quote Originally Posted by BallSoHard View Post
    This is amazing
    It truly is. But but but but AD is soft. Right?

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    Tyreke is a soldier. Look how many injuries he played through throughout the season. Last night, he was icing his knees when on the bench. Dude is a GD trooper

Quote Originally Posted by IamQuailman View Post
    Tyreke is a soldier. Look how many injuries he played through throughout the season. Last night, he was icing his knees when on the bench. Dude is a GD trooper
    Wolvereke. He does make some bone headed plays but absolutely no one cam question his toughness.

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    It truly is. But but but but AD is soft. Right?
    That's proof... Reke had to talk him back into going

Jimeert Freedet 4 Prez IamQuailman's Avatar
    [QUOTE=HornetGuru;1311686]Wolvereke. QUOTE]

i like that!

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    Reke has improved his decision making a lot. Give him credit. We are lucky to have him.

[QUOTE=IamQuailman;1311690]
    Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    Wolvereke. QUOTE]

i like that!
    I cant take credit, someone else on here came up with it

Dude shot like 60 percent last night had 11 assists and 0 turnovers, thats playoff ball

I watched as he was on the bench favoring his pinky finger and he turned to one of the assistants and he dug his head in their shoulder as they popped it back in place. It was really incredible to see and you could see he was in some pain.

Thread Information