Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: SPURS VS PELS GAMEDAY THREAD! Time to get fired up!

I'm already getting nervous although I do think we pull this one out...

Can someone post a V of the crowd noise to start the game, if you are there?

Pass-First Point Center Caffeinedisastr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lsutigers33 View Post
    Can someone post a V of the crowd noise to start the game, if you are there?
    This.

I won't be able to be there, but I want to FEEL like I am.

Basketball Guru
    Ryno will lead the pelicans with 30pts....EG will have close to 30pts and be the hero........pelicans win..........the only thing that will **** me off is that tony parker will have his way in the paint causing me to want to break the man law rule 7 by tempting me to throw my beer at him on the court smh.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150415_160838_resized.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	54.6 KB 
ID:	5935

And my Playoff tickets just arrived - taking it as a sign that we are destined to win

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    Ryno will lead the pelicans with 30pts....EG will have close to 30pts and be the hero........pelicans win..........the only thing that will **** me off is that tony parker will have his way in the paint causing me to want to break the man law rule 7 by tempting me to throw my beer at him on the court smh.....
    If Ryno is our leading scorer, we'll be watching the playoffs from home. AD better be the focus and let everybody else get in where they fit in. Please basketball Gods. Can we get good Reke and good Ryno tonight? Amen
    The most overused words on Pelicansreport.com. Wrongly, I might add.

ELITE - (often used with a plural verb) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.

GREAT - notable; remarkable; exceptionally outstanding

These words should not be used lightly

Two hours and sixteen minutes to go. PUMPED!

I'll be there! Big SHOUT OUT to 42 for hooking me up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UptownFuz504 View Post
    If Ryno is our leading scorer, we'll be watching the playoffs from home. AD better be the focus and let everybody else get in where they fit in. Please basketball Gods. Can we get good Reke and good Ryno tonight? Amen
    I'd settle for just 1 lol.

Quote Originally Posted by nolaslim213 View Post
    I'll be there! Big SHOUT OUT to 42 for hooking me up!!!
    Represent!

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Do your part and make some noise in that arena, folks. We're counting on ya!

Quote Originally Posted by jgman View Post

edit* video contains explicit language

lolololol

Quote Originally Posted by 4Real View Post
    http://videos.nola.com/times-picayun...t_wont_be.html

27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0"> value="videoId=4175161636001&playerID=2444926729001&playerKey=AQ~~,AAAAPmbRMTE~,BWCCSzT6s9lq78oeqpyg6Z lbiNyNyFzL&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" />

Kind of sounds like and looks like he had a couple of cocktails last night.

looks like that too.

I really want this one to be the best game of the season ! I want to see the Pels playing with determination and passion. We need this one ! That's what champions do. They win big games when they need to !

Let's go Pels !
    "I go so hard, I go so mean... I'm so NEW ORLEANS" - Lil' Wayne
    "We not stopping at no stores man ! We staying on the gas !" - Tyreke Evans

what does vegas have the odds at?

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    what does vegas have the odds at?
    Looks like Spurs -5.5 right now.

(OKC -14)

Quote Originally Posted by jprdbulldog20 View Post
    Looks like Spurs -5.5 right now.

(OKC -14)
    this might sound dumb but i've never gambled in my life, if the spurs are -5.5 does that mean they are 5.5 point favorites?

Im Super nervous right now . I hope the team doesn't come out tight. We can beat anyone in this league when we play smart team basketball. The spurs don't stand a chance against us if we play together.

Theres no chance the thunder lose tonight so its win or go home
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

this might sound dumb but i've never gambled in my life, if the spurs are -5.5 does that mean they are 5.5 point favorites?
    Yeah they're favored by 5.5, and OKC is favored by 14

yes... that means if you are betting on the Spurs tonight... they need to win by 6 points or more for you to win

if it's 5 point Spurs win or less or Pelicans win... then you'd lose
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

ALL I WANT FOR MY 30TH BIRTHDAY (which is tomorrow) IS THE PELICANS IN THE PLAYOFFS

LET'S GEAUX PELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(about to go to a bar to get drunk and watch my team... I will not be in this thread until late tonight or sometime tomorrow)

edit: and yes I am in my red

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! donato's Avatar
    Need a good Ryno night. Can't take one of his 1 for 8 3-pt shooting nights.

Thread Information