Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Pelicans @ Kings Game Thread

Bad shot by Norris cole, but you gotta let them have a couple a game with the way they've been hustling and winning all the second posessions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Impossible. The octopus that lives in my brain hasn't squibbered anything about it to me.

Also, that's how octopi talk. They squibber. Yes, it's a word. Shut up.

Toney Douglas's D has been good to watch since his return
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

ANDERSON ANNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 1111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UptownFuz504 View Post
    That's a bad shot ryno
    Yeah. There were still 5 seconds left on the clock.
    Season ticket holder since 2002
    Mostly just trying to satisfy my OCD tendencies by getting to 3,000 posts

Monty making mistakes tonight. As I documented, you can't make Ryno the #1 option on a unit. The fact that he is still not staggering lineups more is a mistake. This 5 man 2nd unit is bad, and it will get even more exposed by good teams.
    @mcnamara247

Great move by Ryno on Casspi.

I am actually enjoying watching Omer Asik play so far tonight. That Tyson Chandler-esque tip back 2/3rds of the way through the 1st quarter when it looked like Cousins and McLemore had an easy defensive board for SAC was epic. I think that resulted in one of EG's or QPon's 3 pointers.
    "The only thing Ryno stretches is the 0's on the stat sheet." - BallSoHard

Best thing that ryno has done all night getting plowed over by cousins
    I'm a grinder

AD 3 fouls, DMC 2. Which player might hurt more his team?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    Monty making mistakes tonight. As I documented, you can't make Ryno the #1 option on a unit. The fact that he is still not staggering lineups more is a mistake. This 5 man 2nd unit is bad, and it will get even more exposed by good teams.
    I was thinking that, then I was thinking hopefully the back ups were going to play better than the one's we used to have (Rivers, Jimmer), but still, not much offensive power.

Meanwhile with Reke, just take it easy man, don't put it all on your shoulders, let others help set it up.

I don't think Monty is doing anderson any favors in this game
    never assume

Monty would have to be an idiot to take DAVIS off ... And DAVIS doesn't have that killer instinct the last few games ... We need it

His suit is WAYYYYYY too baggy again as well. I mean, at least his colors/patterns work tonight, but the cut remains horrendous. 2/10. When you think that he probably spends a fortune on these and gets them tailor made it's enough to make you puke. Any swaggy young bro with the teeniest modicum of fashion sense could look better with 1/40th of what Monty likely spends.

Please don't sit AD again Monty. Trust your All-Star player.

GORDON FOR 3333333333333333333333!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monty is a dead set idiot resting DAVIS he barley gets in foul trouble

Serious question to the Pelicans reporters/bloggers: Have you ever asked Monty why he favors these horrendous zoot suits? I mean the NBA is the most fashion forward league in America. Wade and Chris Paul and Chandler Parsons would be among the best dressed players in the Premier League. It's not like he lacks for role models.

What is with Casspi playing like Jordan against us?

Quote Originally Posted by DRDJ1 View Post
    Please don't sit AD again Monty. Trust your All-Star player.
    he's got to rest at some point... esp. since we're on the front side of a pretty important back-to-back

edit: I missed AD getting his 3rd foul apparently... my bad
    Last edited by rt0307; 04-03-2015 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tthier2 View Post
    Best thing that ryno has done all night getting plowed over by cousins
    I thought drawing those 5 FT shots was better.

DAVIS is gonna be out of rhythm in the second half .. #thanksmonty

why isn't Davis in there? Anderson comes back and Monty sinks back into everything everyone around here complains about

This really ****z me up the wall.
    What are we under 16's?

Sometimes I'd rather Babbit who plays within himself than Anderson who still acts like he's a top 50 three-point shooter.

EG bought a foul

Thread Information