Pelicans Report

Thread: Anthony Davis works on free throws after game...

Anthony Davis works on free throws after game...

After reading the story about Anthony Davis staying late after the game just to work on his free throws, i am left wondering why Davis was the only one that stayed to do this.. now don't get me wrong, i know neither Davis nor the other Pelican players are obligated to stay after a game to work on free throws but it tells me a lot that Davis some how felt some sort of conviction to make him WANT to improve on his free throws....if you ask me the whole team should have stayed after the game and worked on areas of their games that need improvement.....

You talkin bout practice? Practice! ?
    2017-2018 Finals MVP: Jrue Holiday

Quote Originally Posted by pelifanatic View Post
    After reading the story about Anthony Davis staying late after the game just to work on his free throws, i am left wondering why Davis was the only one that stayed to do this.. now don't get me wrong, i know neither Davis nor the other Pelican players are obligated to stay after a game to work on free throws but it tells me a lot that Davis some how felt some sort of conviction to make him WANT to improve on his free throws....if you ask me the whole team should have stayed after the game and worked on areas of their games that need improvement.....
    because davis is the one who went 6-14 from the line...

i recall Q-Pon stayed late to shoot after one game but guys don't do it just to do it in most cases. Davis wouldn't have done it if he in particular didn't have a bad night at the line

Thread Information