Pelicans Report

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Game Thread: Pelicans vs Rockets - 3-25-15

Dam that is a gut wrenching loss. Absolutely gut wrenching.

I'm not sure I can watch this team one more game this season. I'm about as drove as I can get without snapping on a baby or a puppy watching this team.

Quote Originally Posted by rt0307 View Post
    you just knew that when they got to 20, 15 games remaining that SAS would start getting into playoff mode and get on their stride that we know they can
    I feel bad for Harden, who I think will win MVP, because I personally think the Spurs can knock them out.

Okc finally loses and we can't get a win at home after being up 18 pts. Just pathetic.

the biggest Monty blunder was not calling a timeout while AD was down and we had possession... letting the team play that out led to a miss on our end and a fastbreak Harden basket and then finally the timeout
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

Banned
    Norris cole killed us.

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    Hey, bravo good sure, bravo! Master troll work. I salute you haha.
    thank u sir

We shot 32 ft's and they shot 12. Didn't see 1 complaint about officiating tonight. Probably just a coincidence tho.

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    We shot 32 ft's and they shot 12. Didn't see 1 complaint about officiating tonight. Probably just a coincidence tho.
    I complained... when Brewer wasn't called for a loose ball foul where AD got hurt

Damn ajinca picked the wrong stretch to start sucking, we desperately need his offense. Also why oa only attempted 5 fg? He was able to punish bucks when they double teamed ad or reke.
    Please visit http://playbal.blogspot.com/ to read my articles

Quote Originally Posted by odine View Post
    Damn ajinca picked the wrong stretch to start sucking, we desperately need his offense. Also why oa only attempted 5 fg? He was able to punish bucks when they double teamed ad or reke.
    because his offensive is horrid?

Quote Originally Posted by notime View Post
    You've gotta love these fake Houston fans and that's the sad part 80% of these "fans" are bandwagon and until we start winning they'll continue to root for the superstars
    A big group of Rockets fans traveled from Houston to the game. So no, they aren't fake fans.

See the girl holding the sign? She's probably the biggest Rockets fan there is, and she lives in Houston and goes to all of the home games.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CA_ZcQaUsAAVyGz.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	5912

Quote Originally Posted by PelsRox View Post
    A big group of Rockets fans traveled from Houston to the game. So no, they aren't fake fans.

See the girl holding the sign? She's probably the biggest Rockets fan there is, and she lives in Houston and goes to all of the home games.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CA_ZcQaUsAAVyGz.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	5912
    Omg nooooo way

Quote Originally Posted by notime View Post
    Omg nooooo way
    You're welcome for educating you when you're wrong.

So there were no fake rocket fans there last night?

half the people on this board are fake fans, quitting on the team when we lose
    never assume

Quote Originally Posted by jgman View Post
    half the people on this board are fake fans, quitting on the team when we lose
    I don't know about you, but this team is extremely frustrating for me to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    I don't know about you, but this team is extremely frustrating for me to watch.
    yea it is frustrating but every time I come on here in almost every thread on a game day or the day after some says man I'm so done with this team and normally it for some ridiculous reason. it is frustrating to watch, but we have no one in their 30's on the team, we have no one close to 10 years experience on this team.

Out of all the western conference playoff teams and all the eastern playoff teams that have winning records at the moment, we are the youngest and least experienced by far, by far! 25.7 years old is our average and 3.66 is the average years of experience, that's not even the length of a rookie contract. The Thunder are technically younger but they have been lucky enough to draft 3 mvp caliber players over the last couple years and I'd rather be us than them right now, because FLOCK UP

but really we are fine, with all our injury and consistency problems we are competitive, with all our inexperience we are competitive, and we are only gonna get better.

Thread Information