Pelicans Report

Thread: Jrue and Ryno return?

News Jrue and Ryno return?

Sounds like Jrue and Ryno participating in basketball activities but still no timetable for return.

http://www.nola.com/pelicans/index.s...ters_tyre.html
    Season ticket holder since 2002
    Mostly just trying to satisfy my OCD tendencies by getting to 3,000 posts

Monty - ''They are starting to do more things on the floor, but not to the point where I can say they are going to play next week or the week after. I don't think they are there yet.''

WE are 3 weeks from the end of the season. Monty is saying that Ryno & Jrue are not going to play in 1-2 week time (at least). Looks like they are done :/

Or maybe they might play in play-offs.
    Or maybe this is only politics - to show the league and team that we still have some firepower left...

Honestly if they are two weeks out from returning, just shut them down. Why even risk re-aggrivating something?

Call it a season for those two and go from there.

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    This isn't the least bit shocking, anyone who thought there was any chance of either of these guys returning tomorrow had fallen victim to extremely wishful thinking.

IMO, playoffs are out of reach. No need to bring them back now.
    The most overused words on Pelicansreport.com. Wrongly, I might add.

ELITE - (often used with a plural verb) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.

GREAT - notable; remarkable; exceptionally outstanding

These words should not be used lightly

Jrue doesn't ask the doctor any questions about his injury or recovery timetable? Curious, I can't recall any patients not asking me a question over the past 34 years:

http://www.nba.com/pelicans/news/jru...-weeks-2014-15

Quote Originally Posted by DRDJ1 View Post
    Jrue doesn't ask the doctor any questions about his injury or recovery timetable? Curious, I can't recall any patients not asking me a question over the past 34 years:

he pretty much explained why in the next sentence - he thinks he'll try to rush it if he has a timetable which could have led to that supposed regression around all star break

I get what he is saying. He will trust the staff, because if the docs tell him April 4th, he might think on March 28th, "Well, that's only a week away, Let me try this or that."

Rumor on Tigerdroppings that Jrue is gonna get checked out when we are in LA and has April 1st as a target date.

I doubt it happens that soon, but I hope he gets good news while in LA
    @mcnamara247

Let him stay on the bench and get ready for next season because we're not going anywhere this year .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MistaWhoDat View Post
    Let him stay on the bench and get ready for next season because we're not going anywhere this year .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    3 back w/ 10 to go and we own the tiebreaker...not the worst of chances

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelMcNamara View Post
    I get what he is saying. He will trust the staff, because if the docs tell him April 4th, he might think on March 28th, "Well, that's only a week away, Let me try this or that."

Rumor on Tigerdroppings that Jrue is gonna get checked out when we are in LA and has April 1st as a target date.

Not sure if serious or not considering what you said about that site just a few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by kclaboy504 View Post
    Not sure if serious or not considering what you said about that site just a few weeks ago.
    The target date is April 1st

I said I would never go on there. I never said every single person on there is dumb and every opinion on there is bad

I said I would never go on there. I never said every single person on there is dumb and every opinion on there is bad
    Sooooo, how'd u get the info from there if u never go on there?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonPelicans View Post
    The target date is April 1st

ahhh I see lol

Just returned from the STH appreciation event at the Saints indoor practice facility. Ryan and Jrue said that they played 2 on 2 against the staff today and tore it up. Ryan said that he expects to be back in a game or two. Both Jrue and Ryan talked about how difficult it has been being on the sideline comparing it to doing jail time. I definitely came away with the impression that Jrue wants to return to the court before the end of the season. I also watched both horsing around playing against the kids at the event and they seemed to be moving, shooting and jumping with no obvious problems.

Just returned from the STH appreciation event at the Saints indoor practice facility. Ryan and Jrue said that they played 2 on 2 against the staff today and tore it up. Ryan said that he expects to be back in a game or two. Both Jrue and Ryan talked about how difficult it has been being on the sideline comparing it to doing jail time. I definitely came away with the impression that Jrue wants to return to the court before the end of the season. I also watched both horsing around playing against the kids at the event and they seemed to me moving, shooting and jumping with no obvious problems.
    Nice. Thx for the update

Sooooo, how'd u get the info from there if u never go on there?
    People tweet me all the time - "You see this? Is this true? What do you think about this?" Etc.

I am saying I will never post on there until they make policies against homosexual, female, and race based derogatory comments. If they ban people who do that, I would be more than happy to interact over there. They have 3-5 posters who are really smart and have great opinions.

Band of Skulls & Neon Trees ramsters60's Avatar
    People tweet me all the time - "You see this? Is this true? What do you think about this?" Etc.

I am saying I will never post on there until they make policies against homosexual, female, and race based derogatory comments. If they ban people who do that, I would be more than happy to interact over there. They have 3-5 posters who are really smart and have great opinions.
    and TigerinATL seems to be a couple of them.....
    "we might make dollars, but we don't necessarily make sense"

"always be sincere....whether you mean it or not"

I have only heard rumors of tiger droppings. I have never gone on there, but associates from work frequent there on the daily. I don't venture on there for fear that their comments might make me think less of them (if the rumors of that site are true).

I have a few friends who post on here (or at least lurk here), and that's fine, this is a classy joint.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Tiger Droppings a credible site?

Thread Information