Pelicans Report

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Game Thread: Pelicans vs Celtics - 3-06-15

Lol tyreke

Sigh.....again, my enthusiasm has outpaced this team's maturity
    We had quite a few interesting conversations as we pondered and navigated the nightly canopy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantazis76 View Post
    You guys are all about excuses , if we can win 5 without DAVIS straight we can beat Boston , wish this fan base can grow up and stop using excuses where does excuses get you in life
    not saying any excuses, boston outplayed us tonight, but we are still better with jrue and ryno then without them.

Quote Originally Posted by HornetGuru View Post
    not saying any excuses, boston outplayed us tonight, but we are still better with jrue and ryno then without them.
    Don't see the proof considering we have a better record without jrue than with

You guys are all about excuses , if we can win 5 without DAVIS straight we can beat Boston , wish this fan base can grow up and stop using excuses where does excuses get you in life
    True, I think we play better with less talent. Tyreke requires too much ball time, it conflicts with the team concept. Streetball equals stats without wins.

This is a subject of debate. I'll agree we're better with Jrue, but I'm not sure he would have made a big difference tonight.

Thomas scored most of his points off PnR; our guards were stuffed on screens all night. It's frustrating to watch

Quote Originally Posted by sterlr View Post
    True, I think we play better with less talent. Tyreke requires too much ball time, it conflicts with the team concept. Streetball equals stats without wins.
    Tyreke had one of his best stretches of the season (especially considering assists) without Jrue/AD/Ryno.

Quote Originally Posted by NDHornet View Post
    This is a subject of debate. I'll agree we're better with Jrue, but I'm not sure he would have made a big difference tonight.

Thomas scored most of his points off PnR; our guards were stuffed on screens all night. It's frustrating to watch
    can't argue with that.

ok then fine, proof aside, do u think we are better with or without them then?

Max Contract Contributor AD23forMVP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrimpnose View Post
    Sigh.....again, my enthusiasm has outpaced this team's maturity
    That's something you can pretty much guarantee. Anytime I get very excited this team will drop a tough game and seriously deflate my excitement. Guaranteed, everytime.

ok then fine, proof aside, do u think we are better with or without them then?
    I think we are a better team without jrue and tyreke together , with jrue and tyreke seperate we are much better ,

Saint Pelican of Mile High Contributor DefensiveMind's Avatar
    This team is susceptible to being exposed by good coaching. Thats not a knock on Monty, either. The Pelicans as a unit just lack a 6th basketball sense if you will. Good execution, regardless of talent level, can expose this team.

I think we are a better team without jrue and tyreke together , with jrue and tyreke seperate we are much better ,
    jrue can start, tyreke can come off the bench. So I ask again, are we better with or without jrue healthy in the lineup?

Well. We all know what will happen tomorrow night. Dr. Jeckyll will be nice to see ya.

Thanks pelicans .. Hardest team to follow in the nba by far

Quote Originally Posted by NDHornet View Post

Defensive philosophy, we never trap the PNR and our bigs don't show on the PNR show like they used to. We don't have the personnel to trap occasionally = we need more defensive oriented guards = one offensive minded guard needs to go.

technically we are better without AD, do u think he doesn't make us a better team tho?

Thanks pelicans .. Hardest team to follow in the nba by far
    Knicks?

jrue can start, tyreke can come off the bench. So I ask again, are we better with or without jrue healthy in the lineup?
    Doesn't make a difference , tyreke and jrue will still play together the vast majority of the time .. So no we are not better

Quote Originally Posted by jprdbulldog20 View Post
    Knicks?

They're tanking , do you really think the fans care anymore ?

They're tanking , do you really think the fans care anymore ?
    So you'd rather follow a team tanking than the Pelicans. I see

Doesn't make a difference , tyreke and jrue will still play together the vast majority of the time .. So no we are not better
    sorry gotta disagree but ur entitled to ur opinion, now to my AD question, are we better with or without him?

technically we are better without AD, do u think he doesn't make us a better team ho?
    I think we play as a better team without DAVIS yes , cos monty doesn't know how to coach unless its basic offense which is what the team runs without Davis

Quote Originally Posted by sterlr View Post
    Defensive philosophy, we never trap the PNR and our bigs don't show on the PNR show like they used to. We don't have the personnel to trap occasionally = we need more defensive oriented guards = one offensive minded guard needs to go.
    I agree completely. Sometimes our bigs do flash on the high PnR, but I've seen a lot less of it lately.

Oh hey what do you knw were getting calls now that the game is out of hand

Thread Information