Pelicans Report

Thread: DISHN IT OUT

Media DISHN IT OUT

Dish Network channel numbers for upcoming Pelicans games on FOX Sports New Orleans:

Fri., 3/6 vs. Boston: 446 (SD), 9516 (HD)
    Sat., 3/7 vs. Memphis: 445 (SD), 9515 (HD)
    Mon., 3/9 at Milwaukee: 443 (SD), 9581 (HD)
    Tue., 3/10 at Brooklyn: 444 (SD), 9514 (HD)
    Sun., 3/15 vs. Denver: 443 (SD), 9581 (HD)

DirecTV: 676-4 (SD & HD).
    Cox: 38 & 1038
    Charter: 33 & 810
    Uverse: 757-1757

You the man.

"I don't know if people know — I dislocated my pinkie finger. And [Tyreke] told me, 'You wanna go home or you wanna be here?' I want to be here. And he said, 'All right, then go tape it up and let's play. Let's go. We not stoppin' at no stores. Straight gas. That's what we do, just keep going.'"

http://thebasketbawlblog.com/

Just a question from a guy with cable (suddenlink) and not dish but looking at these threads every now and then do all the channels always change? So if I'm trying to watch my girl Zooey on fox it's always on a different channel and I have to search for it? Just wondering,again I've never had dish or direct...
    2017-2018 Finals MVP: Jrue Holiday

I believe it all has to do with capacity, bandwidth and channel spacing. Direct has a dedicated channel for FNO while Dish, it varies.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheaney View Post
    Just a question from a guy with cable (suddenlink) and not dish but looking at these threads every now and then do all the channels always change? So if I'm trying to watch my girl Zooey on fox it's always on a different channel and I have to search for it? Just wondering,again I've never had dish or direct...
    Have DirecTV so can only speak for that service - but every network has a dedicated channel number. However...and Fox Sports New Orleans is a good example...not every channel is active 24-7. FSNO is a subfeed of Fox Sports Southwest, which also has a dedicated channel on DirecTV. So when FSNO is showing the same thing that is on FSSW, the FSNO channel is off the air on DirecTV. When live programming comes on FSNO, the channel "activates" for that particular program.

So the channel doesn't move. But it's only active when a game is on.

That aggravates me to an extent because I wish it would activate when FSNO shows the rebroadcast of the games late at night or the next day.
    A football game can't stop hurricanes.

It can't fix levees.

Or rebuild houses.

But it can let a city know...

That it's a city once again.

Welcome back, New Orleans.

Thread Information